MEDRIO Reviews

MEDRIO Founder & CEO Mike Novotny
Mike Novotny

Fun vibe in the office

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Super chill office, everyone gets along, open office floor plan, lots of company happy hours and outings such as visiting the exploratorium, company picnic, holiday party, etc. The location is killer, right above the bart/muni and biking to work if you live in the city is totally doable as well (huge bike locker in basement).

A lot of room for advancement as the company grows, new positions seem to create themselves. Upper management seems to get it, even with pulling some marketing stunts that competitors wouldn't dare attempt. We have a cat as our mascot!

Cons

The perishable snacks run out by Thursday. Two food orders weekly?? It would be nice if the Happy Hour spots were not at THE SAME venues over and over again. Same with lunch outings. Uno Dos gets old. Salad Thursdays anyone?? And the lack of AC in an office in the year 2014 is unfortunate.

AC in the office PLEASE

Company with a lot of promise

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very laid back atmosphere, open office, a lot of cross collaboration between teams, the customers that we sold to were great, the product resonates in the industry, great coworkers

Cons

AE base is low, the team and company are growing which means things are in flux a lot. A lot of policies and procedures are non existent and senior sales members somehow own seemingly every account in salesforce.

Consider raising comp

Amazing company, amazing coworkers, amazing vision

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work - and I can honestly say that it is how I feel before I enter Medrio's doors every day. Not only are my coworkers friendly, outgoing, and extremely hardworking, but management is truly there to help me succeed and grow in my career. Working for a company that wants me to do well and provides me the tools and mentoring to do so is invaluable for my career and personal growth.

In addition to working with a great group of people, I'm working for a company that is really having a positive impact in peoples' lives. Medrio is truly a great company and I could not imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind...seriously, I mean it

Keep mentoring and promoting from within. There is no better feeling than knowing your bosses want you to succeed.

Great company with huge upside

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very friendly atmosphere, super supportive and helpful staff. Location above Bart/Muni makes commuting really easy. Lots of tasty snacks to choose from, lots of fun company activities where you get to meet and interact with people from outside your immediate department. The benefits are great, nothing comes out of my paycheck, they pay for a number of local gyms or you can get free massages as part of their wellness program. We get to drink beer on Thursdays!

Cons

The company is growing, so things seem to be constantly in flux and can change.

Invest in some new chairs! I want to send you my bill for the chiropractor

Fun place to be!

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, great location (looking forward to the new office!), fun coworkers, very laid back atmosphere. Company events are a blast The benefits are actually great when you take a look at what you don't have to pay for. Work life balance is never an issue. Company size means your individual contributions make a difference and are noticed by upper management.

Cons

Entry level salary can be tough to live on. Some departments treat commitment to metrics as window dressing.

Keep the ship going in the right direction!

Excellent place to work

Current Employee - Illustrator/Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Illustrator/Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MEDRIO as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with Medrio for several months now. I love the fun and friendly culture. A lot of great people, and a very positive work environment. Medrio is growing in a lot of new and exciting ways and it's been awesome to be a part of that. Lot's of opportunities to connect with co-workers both during and outside of work. Great downtown location.

Cons

Nothing significant. It's been a very positive experience so far.

Keep up the great work!

Great company that is going places!

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at MEDRIO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have nothing but good things to say about my time at Medrio. Coming to work every day was an absolute joy. As my first job out of college I was extremely green, and Medrio took the time to train and mentor me so I could advance my career. The experiences I had at Medrio were extremely influential in helping me achieve my career goals. I highly recommend working at this amazing company.

Cons

Medrio is a fast growing company and there were a few growing pains while I was there.

Keep up the good work!

Steady growth, well coordinated team

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Office culture is laid back with strong work ethic. People are working together and helping each other. Leadership fosters development, gives feedback, and has great attitude.

Cons

Fast paced working environment, setting new goals and making new goals comes almost weekly. Don't want to be the one that lags.

Benefits are spectacular! Training could be more structured and at times, can be very loose leaf.

RUN AWAY

I worked at MEDRIO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Location is ok, not the greatest

Cons

The Furniture, the old laptops (NO APPLE), horrible leadership top to bottom. Just look at the reviews they all write positive reviews every time there is a negative one. Its awful!!! No funding, No clue, the sales team is a joke....the turn over in Sales is amazing...funny fact look at past employees you have folks managing people at top start ups that they blew out at Medrio...its a clique

Clean house like the true reviews say....Stop hooking up one person with all the good deals, get a real sales leader in charge...Stop pounding the phones, look around on Linkedin nobody is pounding phones.

I'm genuinely excited to come into work each day!

I have been working at MEDRIO full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Medrio has an amazing product and wonderful people to support the growth of the company. Medrio's value proposition is unlike its competitors which will help Medrio continue to grow through the years. Although the company has been around for almost 10 years, it has preserved the "start-up" culture. There's an open floor plan which helps contribute to the welcoming atmosphere and it's not uncommon for you to strike up a conversation with the CEO in the break room.

There is huge growth potential with Medrio. In my short time here, I've already seen 5 people promoted for their hard work.

I can honestly say that I enjoy coming into Medrio every day because I am able to witness the positive impact my daily tasks have on the company.

Cons

No immediate cons come to mind.