MG Lomb Advertising

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Michael Lomb

Fast paced, adrenalin rushing, exciting, fulfilling .

Sales and Social Media (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

ProsGreat work environment, positive atmosphere, dedication to quality work, professional staff. There isn't much I don't like about working here to be honest.

ConsThere aren't too many cons! You get your own cube, you get a company kitchen, shared fridge, etc.. I guess one con would be coffee is fair game if you bring it into the office. There is a grinder on the counter, so don't think it's safe just because it hasn't been ground!

Advice to Senior ManagementSteady on!

Unrewarding and Abasing

Web Developer (Former Employee)
    Fairport, NY

ProsDiverse clientele with three Starbucks within 3 miles! There is innate talent at MG Lomb, and real potential to grow.

ConsThis is not a web development agency. Expecting process and educated leadership, I was completely disappointed. There was a clear disconnect between "Management" and "Production" which created many episodes of confusion and tension. Unfortunately, when direction was interpreted by an ignorant middleman (i.e. "Management" between the customer and "Production"), there was chaos. This chaos led to missed deadlines and surpassing budgets, but most importantly despondent "Production" members.

As a professional, I pride myself on dependability and reverence. That is something I expect from other professionals. Again, I was disappointed by my colleagues at MG Lomb. Even having been disappointed, I was reasonable and respectful, and as a full-time student still very devoted to my work at MG Lomb. I was not met with the same professionalism.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider being more open minded and professional. More forethought and less greediness would certain be to your benefit. Also, it is very easy to pick up on negativity, as well as the rapidly changing mood of the office. This in turn affects the mood of production members responsible for the vast majority of tangible output.

Worked for MG Lomb Advertising ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MG Lomb Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MG Lomb Advertising CEO Michael Lomb. All reviews posted anonymously by MG Lomb Advertising employees.