MG Properties Group

Not yet rated.

Mark Gleiberman

Stepping Stone

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI had the ability to take ownership of the position which helped me increase my skill set quickly.

ConsDirect Supervisor was mostly hands off on day-to-day operations which added a great deal of stress to the position. Hourly wage was not in line with level of responsibilities/duties.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say that offering a mentorship program and focusing on team building activities would greatly increase the likely hood of long-term employment.

Great company but doesn't pay well.

Community Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

Prosgreat company up to date with technologies and software programs. Nice positive upper management group with professional work armosphere.

ConsDon't pay employees as high as other management companies with salaries and bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould pay employees based on performance and work ethic, offer incentive to those who work hard.

MG Properties

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsFlexible work schedule. Small company where everyone from senior management to maintenance communicate daily. My direct supervisors love to share their knowledge of my field and give good career advice.

ConsNo growth. Senior management is nit picky and ineffective. A lot of the flexibility that made this company so great to work for has been taken away this last year.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough the salary has never been great it was worth it to work for MG because of the flexibility and fun atmosphere but within the last year these qualities have been lost. I feel senior management spends more time judging their staff about minor things (ie bathroom break, talking to other employees) than is necessary. It comes accross as harrassment.

Worked for MG Properties Group? Contribute to the Community!