MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

www.mgeonline.com
  www.mgeonline.com

MGE: Management Experts, Inc. Reviews

4.7

Luis A. Colón

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Sales in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is just great place to work! The work environment is a very pleasant one to be in. With friendly, caring owners and management I am made to feel at home here . Good work is definitely encouraged and rewarded. I would 100% recommend this company.

Cons

I don't see any. I have had other jobs and places of work and this place is hard to beat. if you are looking for a job in an upbeat atmosphere and enjoy working as part of a productive team, this would be the place to go.

Keep up the good work.

A dream work environment

Current Employee - Seminar Supervisor in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Seminar Supervisor in Pinellas Park, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

The atmosphere at the company is happy, friendly and makes me feel very safe to flourish and create - more than any other place I have ever worked at. I absolutely love it here! Non-performers do not last very long here and there is no backbiting or office politics present. I get rewarded and acknowledged for my production and have been climbing up the career ladder in a steady way.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. A great place to work and achieve your goals. The company is very well managed and organized.

Keep expanding!

A Great Place to Work and Learn

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MGE is the best working environment I’ve ever experienced. All of the employees are on board for the common purpose of helping our clients. Because of this, everyone gets along well. There is no backstabbing, no office politics – everything is above board and there is always someone to help you if you need it. I’ve never worked with such an intelligent, caring group and I love it.

Cons

It seems unbelievable but for me, there aren't any cons. I've been able to find a solution for any issue that has come up.

Thank you for providing such a sane work environment and for doing what you do.

I love working here!

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

The people who work here are great! Everyone is upbeat and happy. We have a great time but also get a lot of work done. The clients that we bring in are awesome as well. It is great to talk to them. There are all different types of opportunities available at MGE and I am very happy to be working here!

Cons

It is not a very large company so there are limitations but with more qualified staff we can keep expanding.

Keep up the good work and keep expanding!

Best workplace I've been in

Current Employee - Copywriting Officer in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Copywriting Officer in Pinellas Park, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

Very friendly staff
    Very competent and reasonable management
    Good pay
    Job gives a sense of satisfaction that you are doing something worthwhile and helping people
    Being that it is a management training and consulting company, I'm learning a LOT about management and how to run a business, which will be good for my future.

Cons

It's not a large corporation (30-40 staff), so there's not much opportunity of moving up the corporate ladder to making millions upon millions. But it is expanding, so who knows in the future.
    Kind of an odd schedule, working Saturday and having Monday off.

I don't really have any advice. Keep it up?

I love my job

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

Very fun and great to work with a group that's very up beat! Can get along with everyone and work together as a team. Doesn't seem like "work" at times.

Cons

i wish it was closer to home

It would be nice if we had vending machines.

favorite job I've ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

Great team, get along great with co-workers, promotions based on performance, competetive benefits, great product/service - working there doesn't really feel like "work"

Cons

Nothing really. Can be really busy at times - but nothing wrong with that.

Really enjoy working there. Probably some areas where we need additional staff but I know we are working on it!

Revolving door - unless you're family you'll never make it!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I worked at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

Decent benefits. Company pays 2 weeks vacation and pays large percentage of medical insurance.

Cons

can only take vacation during 2 weeks at Christmas when the office is closed.
    No dental insurance, 401K, severance pkgs, or other benefits of any kind.
    Too much turnover. No warning, no explanation, you're just gone. Over half the company is family so trying to get promoted is only likely if you are dating one of the family members.
    Worst management communication and training I've ever seen. No guidance and no patience for mistakes. Don't waste your time.

Start treating employees with more respect and investing in them with proper training and incentives and stop thinking they can so easily be replaced. Staff is THE most important element of a successful business, not simply the revenue!

Great Job! Happy to be a Part of the Company!

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

I love working here! I feel like my work is appreciated and I am compensated accordingly. There is steady room for advancement if you are willing to do the work. There is always plenty to do so your day is full and time goes by in a flash. Not only are you working but you are accomplishing something everyday and can feel good about your work day.

Cons

There is a need for more qualified employees. There is so much to do and sometimes there is not enough people to get everything done.

Hire more qualified staff! It would take some of the stress off other employees and I believe everybody would work more efficiently and happy because they would not be spread so thin when it gets busy.

A great group to be a part of!

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Pros

I love the people I work with. We get work done and still have fun! We all care about helping people and want our clients to be happy and enjoy visiting us. Our company doesn't allow negativity and that is nice. Keeps us concentrated and feeling good! I would recommend anyone that wants to be a part of a caring group, to our company!

Cons

It's not close to many restaurants

MGE: Management Experts, Inc. Photos