MHI Ship Repair & Services

www.mhi-shiprepair.com

MHI Ship Repair & Services Reviews

1.0

CEO

Watch your back!! All I can say!! To many sharks in management and within workforce.

I have been working at MHI Ship Repair & Services

Pros

Only accept a job with this company as a temporary position. Pink slips are handed out on a daily basis.

Cons

To many chiefs not enough indians. Too many indians that think they are chiefs..Constant threat of job loss. Each day may be your last. Excellent work performance is rewarded with poor employment reviews. Raises and promotions are unheard of. Building looks like Alcatraz, guard shack, scan badges, consentena wire, weekly drug screens, constant surveillance. Not a comfortable work evironment.

Stop treating employees like cattle!!!

I very much dislike working for this company. I have no incentive to do a great job. I'm not happy here.

I have been working at MHI Ship Repair & Services

Pros

Decent pay and good benefits.

Cons

Not a very informative company. Very private with info. Don't share ideas and other info well. Left to fend for self.

Allow employees to first go through a basic training of the company to better inform your future employees. i.e. What and why do we do what we do? What does such and such mean? etc...