MHI Ship Repair & Services

www.mhi-shiprepair.com

MHI Ship Repair & Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Watch your back!! All I can say!! To many sharks in management and within workforce.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

ProsOnly accept a job with this company as a temporary position. Pink slips are handed out on a daily basis.

ConsTo many chiefs not enough indians. Too many indians that think they are chiefs..Constant threat of job loss. Each day may be your last. Excellent work performance is rewarded with poor employment reviews. Raises and promotions are unheard of. Building looks like Alcatraz, guard shack, scan badges, consentena wire, weekly drug screens, constant surveillance. Not a comfortable work evironment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating employees like cattle!!!

I very much dislike working for this company. I have no incentive to do a great job. I'm not happy here.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

ProsDecent pay and good benefits.

ConsNot a very informative company. Very private with info. Don't share ideas and other info well. Left to fend for self.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to first go through a basic training of the company to better inform your future employees. i.e. What and why do we do what we do? What does such and such mean? etc...

Worked for MHI Ship Repair & Services? Contribute to the Community!