MK

Tsang (Eugene) Ho Ka

Good

ProsGood Schedule, Salary and hours

ConsNo commision
    Pressure to sell for nothing

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more managers

I enjoy my job

ProsI have been working at DCSC for close to a year now and I can honestly say I enjoy my job, and do not plan on finding a new one anytime soon. I have read a few comments below that don't exactly hold true and/or fair. Communication is not discouraged. It is a quiet atmosphere due to the staff working with their separate, independent work in our individual offices. I often have conversations with my fellow co-workers, we just don't sit by the water cooler for hours talking about last nights baseball game. There are many benefits with working here besides very fair pay; the atmosphere is quiet, independent work and you don't have someone looking over your shoulder every second of the day, a stocked fridge with multiple variety of sodas you are welcomed to (I try to limit myself to two a day), individual offices and a great view of the neighborhood from the office windows. the location is in a beautiful Italian neighborhood with restaurants and sandwich shops on almost every corner. if you are a good independent worker you will enjoy this job as much has I do. take the advise from someone who has been working here for more than two weeks. if you are a good, independent worker you would enjoy working here as much as I do.

ConsI can't think of any worth mentioning.

Alright

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe salary is reasonable for entry level.

ConsIt might not be the best place to work at if you are thinking of a work-life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementNope

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

STORE MANAGER

Store Manager (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsBetter Enviroment and good management

ConsWork Time is more than 14hrs

no good place to work

Prossalary is OK for entry level

Consnon stable place to work

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Worked for MK? Contribute to the Community!