MOL AMERICA

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Current employee. Overall, just a good/great company to work for. Not overly formal or bureaucratic.

Not Provided (Current Employee) Woodbridge, NJ

ProsReally good benefits including tuition reimbursement & pension. Great people. Ability to change things without a lot of "red tape". Good support system and management trainee program. Good work is usually recognized.

ConsN/A - So far, so good. The world economy has been more challenging for the shipping industry in recent years than in the past. MOL's liner shipping business needs to navigate the shifts well, proactively, in order to continue to thrive.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue trying to improve the company's competitive/financial performance.

decent place to work for

Analyst (Current Employee) Lombard, IL

ProsFor me, there's a lot of flexibility. Managements tell me what needs to be done and it gets done. There's no deadline for projects.
    My current manager is understanding, good benefits, and decent pay.

Conslack of training, disorganized, and poor management decisions (in general), prefers to make mistakes and then fix them (does not believe in prevention).

Advice to Senior Managementprevention is always better than resolution. stop being political and rub each others back, work might get done more quickly this way.

Analyst

Prosgood 401K, medical and education benefits.

Consbad leadership and management. no clear directions. a lot of dumb, lazy people. lots of ass kissers. the hard working ones are not appreciated. not fully utilize of their human resources.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stable employment

IT Development/Lead (Current Employee) Woodbridge, NJ

ProsYou want a stable job close to transportation , this is a good place to work.

ConsDon't expect the very latest technology. Cannot climb up the ladder easily.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your people right and keep them happy for a happy, productive staff.

Great benefits, nice facility

Administrator (Current Employee) Woodbridge, NJ

ProsThe people!
    Very competitive benefits.
    Informal culture, and not to a fault.
    Employees generally enjoy a good amount of autonomy and limited bureaucracy.

ConsTransportation industry is increasingly competitive.

Advice to Senior ManagementMOL (America) is a great place to work.

It pays the bills but is not satisfying.

Support (Current Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsDecent benefits and salary, pretty good job security as long as you work very hard.

ConsNo room for growth, does not promote personal growth, not family oriented.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop running the place like a sweatshop.

Worked for MOL AMERICA? Contribute to the Community!