MOpro

MOpro Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mopro after a few months

Account Manager (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsMopro is making "it happen." They tell you it's a start-up, but you can tell it's beyond being a "start-up" once you get on the inside. Management is easy to talk to. Opportunity for upward mobility - my lead was able to get that position after only 6 months. Free lunch. Dog friendly. Latte machine. Daily meetings with the entire company. Feeling like what you do each day actually matters. Speeches from the CEO leave you feeling pumped up - he cares.

ConsRunning out of food in the office, not enough parking spots.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time with us out on the floor!!

Not Half Bad... or Bad At All!

ProsFun environment, free stuff (food, drinks, snacks, beer, and so forth), opportunities to travel and move up, and management is easy to talk to.

ConsChaotic at times (expected), lunch options aren't too hot (first world problems), and complaining co-workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to what the employees are saying. Not so much the complaining ones, but the ones who care.

You've Been warned - potential employee and consumer

Operations/Fullfilment (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsThe co-workers you come across are genuine and creative, not to be mistaken with management.... they're not the best bunch.

ConsThis list could go on..

From my very first interview I had a weird feeling... The interview felt like they were pitching the company to me... selling me on how great the company is. I'll tell you right now, all I have is regret. Management can care less. They feed the masses with beer, food, the option of bringing your pet and suddenly everyone forgets the non present workflow. It doesn't work for everyone. Don't get me started on the daily company brainwash sessions. Don't believe the hype.

If you think the employees have it bad, its much worse for the consumer.

If you are seeking additional information, look up "InTheMo" here on glassdoor

Advice to Senior ManagementBe among the masses and show you care. 1/2 of management don't even know their own product. If management made themselves more present, gave ample training, and communicated better.. you would have a significantly lower turnover rate. Everyone here is just playing office.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Baby Atlas Shrugged.......

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInformal Dress Code, Free Lunch, Pet Friendly, Realizing that this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

ConsIncompetent CEO and Executives.
    Extreme and Orwellian Micromanagement.
    Unmanageable client load 100+
    "Executives Only" Wifi
    Treatment of Employees like slaves/cattle instead of as assets.
    Aynn Rand quotes all literally written on the wall!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementYour ship is sink fast, I suggest you abandon your Skulldugerrous Ways before you go down with it.

Just remember that when the MAN comes around......"Everybody WILL be treated all the same!"

One star cause I had to give one... Perks are not what they say they are.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAverage pay. If your desperate it's worth it.

ConsFood is never on time... And you can't tell the difference between Thai and Chinese...

Dog friendly office but management is not

Free beer after your off the clock but you work so much overtime that you wanna just go home after the day!

Management are a bunch of rude snobs. sales has the worst attitude of life.

Execs get food first. We have to wait for a bell like we are the untouchables when they can afford to eat at 5 stars everyday!

Been here 4 months and this is really fun

Tech Team (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsFirst off, tons of fun - young people, free lunch, company talks every morning where we actually know what's going on, beers on tap, and a team that really cares about each other and our clients.

ConsPay could be a little more, but it's far better than I was getting at my last gig, and this place I actually enjooy coming to every day

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure if we are really gonna be the multi-billion dollar company that they seem pretty intent on us becoming -- but we love the enthusiasm and seem to be getting tons of great new clients everyday -- so that's enough for most of us.

It's a start-up.

Account Manager (PRO) (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsRapid growth within the company, but only for the ones that demand it. Competitive pay/benefits make this a no-brainer.

ConsSo far none, except maybe some bad decisions are made when it comes to the free lunch menu.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's a start-up with the expected ups and downs... The bad reviews are obviously given by the cancers that once held the company down and they just need to move on already! It's a new year for MOpro and so far it's an amazing one. At any given time during the day you will see management in the trenches with employees and the moral couldn't be higher.

Love working here! Great people, fun environment. Room to move up.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsEveryone works hard and the energy is really positive. If you have new ideas or creative input people will listen and you can actually see the results of what you do. There is room to grow.

ConsIt's a fast-paced start up environment, which I love, but isn't for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the morning company meetings...we like that we get to know what's going on!

Good company to grow your skills at.

Product Manager (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsFast paced environment keeps things exciting.

Great upward mobility.

Learned quickly due to great leadership.

Surrounded by highly motivated team.

ConsLong commute from LA to OC.

Ping pong table went away. Bring it back!

Mopro is a lightning fast production company whose ambition is MAJOR

Video Editor (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsMopro helped me improve my video editing skills. I thought I would not be able to edit as fast as was required of me, but I did. My Premier skills turned ninja-like and I love my fellow editors.

ConsThe work never stops.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the motivation.

Worked for MOpro? Contribute to the Community!