MRMC

Be The First To
Add Photos

RN Charge

RN Change (Current Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsLearning something about every patient. Have more control over when I work

ConsNot always supported by my manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways back up your Charge Nurses in front of front line staff.

It was an educational experience but not a place I would settle with a career for.

Phlebotomist (Former Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsGood electronic system, helpful team members, helpful training

ConsSupervisors were not supportive and misused authority to degrade and terminate employees
    Training period lasted too long

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's not much I could tell management to fix unless they are able keep a close eye on the supervision of all their departments.

Proficient in dealing with people with respiratory complications.

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsThis is a community based hospital that service the health of sick people with compassion and dedication. A nice place to work for because the employees are warm and friendly.

ConsOur patient bed count depends directly on seasonal increase such as winter months being the heaviest patients bed count. This means the other time of the year we are low in patient counts and that causes a decrease in work hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt makes for unhappy workers if you and employee do not get annual raises but upper management recieve salary increases or bonuses.

Worked for MRMC? Contribute to the Community!