MSA Professional Services, Inc.
www.msa-ps.com Baraboo, WI 150 to 499 Employees

MSA Professional Services, Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Gilbert Hantzsch

well trained in various projects and technology

PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee)

I have been working at MSA Professional Services, Inc.

Proscareer advancement at MSA is a benefiting factor

Consstressful environment and requires smartness. To work at MSA and succeed, you need to always be informed and be able to learn fast and apply that learning proactively

Advice to Senior Managementacquire technology only when necessary

If you're considering a job here, my advice is: Run away!

I have been working at MSA Professional Services, Inc.

ProsYou'll receive a paycheck, benefits and job experience. Honestly, it's all I can say about the company. The job you end up doing may not be the one that was described to you in the interview.

ConsThe company is plagued with interpersonal issues at the senior management level--competing egos and passive-aggressive management is the norm. Getting anything done is a huge challenge because of the number of people who are involved in making any decision.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring this company into the 21 century in terms of management style. If you don't, you won't be able to recruit or hang onto the talent you need, and you certainly won't be able to grow into something more than a small-potatoes firm.

Flexible Employee Owned Firm

Project Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at MSA Professional Services, Inc.

ProsIt's an employee owned firm that shows flexibility with scheduling and regularly shares company performance information. There are many opportunities to connect with upper management.

ConsSometimes it appears that policies aren't being applied consistently. My manager shares a lot of information; however upper management and/or the board doesn't give us much information on why decisions were made or whay something is changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great support of flexible schedules and allowing people to pursue the type of work that they want to do. Share more information as to what is happening across the company to give meaning to the numbers and the policies.

Worked for MSA Professional Services, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSA Professional Services, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MSA Professional Services, Inc. CEO Gilbert Hantzsch. All reviews posted anonymously by MSA Professional Services, Inc. employees.