MSI Merchant Services Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
CEO

1. MSI Services, Inc. is great experience.

Current Contractor - Compliance Auditor, Field Agent in Memphis, TN
    Current Contractor - Compliance Auditor, Field Agent in Memphis, TN

I have been working at MSI Merchant Services as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Highly organized and efficient national company.

Cons

Only part-time contract work though.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. MSI Merchant Services stole my residual, shady company, after 3 years of dedicated hard work, they steal from me.

Former Contractor - Independent Sales Organization in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Independent Sales Organization in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at MSI Merchant Services as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

$350 bonus per application, but don't let that fool you, the gold is in the residual! For the record, I never worked for MSI, I was an independent agent, but still got paid by MSI, word of advice, go with a real team player, not a selfish greedy italian Mario Parisi. Contact me Louie, I actually know what a team is, I was captain of my high school football team, I can lead better than that individual, for more info contact terminalking@gmail.com

Cons

Terrible communication skills, rude behavior, I felt like I was dealing with a 5 year old at most times, the owner is racist, for some reason he would place latino merchants accounts on hold for some odd reason, shady, terrible greedy "good greedy" owner Mario Parisi, wouldn't return my phone calls and just ignore me, the guy owes me 50% on my portfolio I generated with my own two feet, don't do business with these guys.

Advice to Management

Shape up your behavior, manners, ethics, belly's, and don't steal from your own salespeople, stupid! Value your salespeople, because quite honestly, without them you won't be earning a profit, because I sure know you don't get off your lazy ass to get a merchant account signed. LOL.

RSS Feed </> Embed