MSLA Reviews

1.9
CEO

1. PA-C

I have been working at MSLA

Pros

flexible hours, nice to support our Veterans

Cons

none that I can speak of- great place

2. Unknown

I have been working at MSLA

Pros

No pros for this company

Cons

Don't work in this company. Like a factory. Many rules. No formal training. No freedom. Crazy management.

Horrible working environment and poor management

I worked at MSLA full-time

Pros

There are almost no pros except that some of the people are wonderful and the job will give you experience.

Cons

The experience is not worth the torture. I worked here for many years and saw a lot of horrible things going on. A lot of which we questioned was even legal. As the company grew larger, it got worse. Towards the end of my employment it was being run almost like a sweatshop. And it's a medical company! Almost all of the management team doesn't know how to run their department. The good managers leave on their own accord (because they are smart!)

Advice to Management

Stop treating your employees like robots, stop being selfish and greedy and pay people accordingly for the work they do, stop expecting people to handle an impossible workloads but let open positions stay unfilled for months on end, and hire a new management team.

No respect, no management, no benefit, almost no everything

I worked at MSLA

Pros

I can't remember any good from this place, but some people there are nice.

Cons

The owner is very selfish and pushing people to work overtime without paying overtime. Very poor management skill, and no respect to employee at all. You will regret if you work there.

Advice to Management

They won't get any good quality employee because skilled person won't stay long there.

6. Subpar management with subpar pay.

Current Employee - Accountant in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Accountant in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at MSLA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MSLA provides a good starting point to get experience and work in an office environment.

Cons

The management was not the best and the company did not seem to appreciate or care about its employees. The low pay and lack of career development made me question the advantages of working at MSLA on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Get some better management.

Don't work here!

I worked at MSLA

Pros

They will most likely hire anyone that is willing to take a $10 wage/hr. Everyone starts off at that wage. It doesn't matter what you do there, unless, you were hire for a higher position like manager. Otherwise it $10/hr.

Cons

This place does not treat their employees with any respect at all. They see anyone that works here as low wage worker and can be replace very easily. Many people have left while I was working there. Some people left after working there for a few days to a few weeks. I worked there for about 4 months, until I didn't feel like taking their BS anymore.

Also, if you want benefits you must work there for 1 year and half! That's 18 months! What company does that? Surprising for a medical company too.

Advice to Management

Not pushing your people so hard and give them so respect for their hard work.