MSM

Updated Feb 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Barry D. Haberman

Great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orange, CA

ProsMSM offers its employees many oppurtunities for training and education to further their career in the medical billing field. Management truly cares about the employees and rewards everyone who demonstrates hard work and commitment to their job. I feel appreciated for what I do and appreciate that I can offer suggestions and be listened to. Very relaxed atmosphere to work in. I really believe that MSM cares about its employees and I feel fortunate to be a part of the company.

ConsI do not have any cons at this time.

This is an excellent company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orange, CA

ProsManagement knows you by name, rewards you, and makes you feel truly appreciated if you work hard. The company is headed in a great direction. Fellow employees are always ready and willing to help with projects. I love the team-oriented atmosphere here and the fact that I know most of my employees.

ConsThere are no noticeable downsides. To new hires or applicants, I'd just say to be prepared to learn a lot about the medical billing industry quickly. If you're a fast learner, you'll have a great advantage.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I truly enjoy coming to work every day.

Coming to work doesn't have to suck!

ProsThere is a policy of mutual respect. The management all the way up to the top are all kind and helpful. In general, the company really values their employees and everyone wants to succeed together.

ConsThere are a lot of balls in the air when you are learning new things. If you aren't careful and attentive and on top of things you can get lost.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing place to learn all aspects of medical practice mgmt. Working here will undoubtedly help you grow professionally.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orange, CA

ProsYou know you are a valued employee, and the managers strive to share their knowledge and help you grow professionally.

ConsSince the company is fairly small, growth can be limited to gaining skills and knowledge, which is important, but separate from growth in salary and title.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company grows-and it will grow-ensure that advancement opportunities grow as well.

MSM is a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orange, CA

Prosawesome benefits, great culture, flexibility. Another great thing is you get your birthday off and it's paid!

Consdon't think that you can work at MSM and slack off. They hold you accountable.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work. the managers at MSM are always willing to listen to the employees and they value their ideas. employees even get rewarded for good suggestions.

dead end

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosget to know everyone in company since its small in size

Consbenefits not that great, not much room for career advancement, no increases offered

Advice to Senior Managementhire new management

Worked for MSM? Contribute to the Community!