MSM Reviews

4.3

Barry D. Haberman

Great company to work for.

I have been working at MSM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

MSM offers its employees many oppurtunities for training and education to further their career in the medical billing field. Management truly cares about the employees and rewards everyone who demonstrates hard work and commitment to their job. I feel appreciated for what I do and appreciate that I can offer suggestions and be listened to. Very relaxed atmosphere to work in. I really believe that MSM cares about its employees and I feel fortunate to be a part of the company.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

This is an excellent company to work for.

I have been working at MSM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management knows you by name, rewards you, and makes you feel truly appreciated if you work hard. The company is headed in a great direction. Fellow employees are always ready and willing to help with projects. I love the team-oriented atmosphere here and the fact that I know most of my employees.

Cons

There are no noticeable downsides. To new hires or applicants, I'd just say to be prepared to learn a lot about the medical billing industry quickly. If you're a fast learner, you'll have a great advantage.

Keep up the great work! I truly enjoy coming to work every day.

Coming to work doesn't have to suck!

I have been working at MSM full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is a policy of mutual respect. The management all the way up to the top are all kind and helpful. In general, the company really values their employees and everyone wants to succeed together.

Cons

There are a lot of balls in the air when you are learning new things. If you aren't careful and attentive and on top of things you can get lost.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing place to learn all aspects of medical practice mgmt. Working here will undoubtedly help you grow professionally.

I have been working at MSM full-time for more than a year

Pros

You know you are a valued employee, and the managers strive to share their knowledge and help you grow professionally.

Cons

Since the company is fairly small, growth can be limited to gaining skills and knowledge, which is important, but separate from growth in salary and title.

As the company grows-and it will grow-ensure that advancement opportunities grow as well.

Unrewarding

Former Employee - Multiple  in  Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Multiple in Orange, CA

I worked at MSM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Office is new and space is nice

Cons

Family run business where bias is shown, compensation is low, management does not appreciate their employees, relationships with clients are not well maintained resulting in a loss of business, HR is unprofessional, upper management shows very little leadership

Hire back your COO and restructure your organization. Hire qualified managers, especially in the HR department. Show some loyalty and appreciation for those that work hard for your company. By hiring and the quickly firing so many people within the management structure, you are lowering the morale of your company.

Hello there-

I am sorry to hear that your experience at MSM was not all that you had hoped it would be. Thank you for your feedback- It is good to hear constructive criticism so we can learn and
    ... More

MSM was a fantastic place to work with great people and an even better atmosphere.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at MSM

Pros

MSM is a very young and fast-paced company. The assignments are always evolving or changing so things typically do not get boring.

Cons

In my time there, there weren't many downsides. The only drawback would be limited potential growth due to the size of the company

Hello to you!

Thanks very much for your kind words regarding your experience at MSM.

We hope you are doing well. Feel free to keep in touch and drop us a line any time info@msmnet.com
    ... More

MSM is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I have been working at MSM

Pros

awesome benefits, great culture, flexibility. Another great thing is you get your birthday off and it's paid!

Cons

don't think that you can work at MSM and slack off. They hold you accountable.

keep up the good work. the managers at MSM are always willing to listen to the employees and they value their ideas. employees even get rewarded for good suggestions.

It was great to work there!

I worked at MSM

Pros

The people were the best!

Cons

I was sad to leave!

Keep it going!

Hello Former MSM Employee-

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience when working with us.

Thank you for the kind words and we hope you are doing well!

All the best

dead end

I worked at MSM

Pros

get to know everyone in company since its small in size

Cons

benefits not that great, not much room for career advancement, no increases offered

hire new management

Worked for MSM? Contribute to the Community!