MTCSC

MTCSC Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

David B. Camarata

MTCSC promotes work life balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stafford, VA

ProsUnlike many employers, MTCSC understands the idea of work life balance. For me personally, I have a huge family and have a lot of family events I like to attend. MTCSC supports this by offering a generous amount of PTO, and the understanding that people need a break and enjoy spending time with their family/friends.

ConsOne downside to MTCSC is that it is a smaller company, so it is not able to offer as many incentives as larger companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your fellow employees!

Good Riddance to this organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNothing that I would call positive

ConsThis organization is not to be trusted.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your scrupulously challenged employees.

MTCSC Review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stafford, VA

ProsMTCSC best attribute is it's owner and his belief of balancing work and family.

ConsManagement-particularly at the ITSFAC. The "good 'Ol boy" network continues to prevail. I am proud to work for MTCSC and believe in the contributions we make to today's war fighter, but it is disheartening to see people rewarded, promoted, or given more opportunities because they are in the "circle" rather then based on merit and job performance. Bonuses were decided and given to employees 3 weeks BEFORE reviews-by the Program Manager and not the Team Leads. It is simply not possible for the Program Manager to have awareness of 100 employees job performance without evaluations-so how were bonuses decided? Yep....good ol boy. I want to believe Dave Camrata wants better, but this is so obvious it makes me wonder...

Advice to Senior ManagementEither upper Management isn't aware or chooses to ignore the problems, I honestly can't say for sure, but given the high turn over rate within the company in the last 6 months, surely someone has noticed something is amiss!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Old boys network in full swing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stafford, VA

ProsGood benefits (401k, etc), allow flexible/ part time schedules, the people are really friendly, pay is pretty good, brand new office building at the Stafford location

ConsOverall I think that at MTCSC it is all about connections. The majority of the people working there are prior military (and knew each other in the military) or family of someone else that works there. There are major issues communicating within the company (between different locations).

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that you all work for the same company even if you are at different offices. You should not be competing against each other for work (Charleston vs. Stafford).

Would be great if they removed all of upper management in TSD

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stafford, VA

ProsCulture Initiatives, R&D, Pay, Nice Facilities, the owner of the company does care...

ConsUpper Management is a bunch of baphoons, they are a good ol boy club and if your not in it or if you didn't goto Virginia Tech and watch football and go out drinking evefynight then they will treat you like absolute dirt.

If your not a follower and you want to be a thinker, do not work here!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off yor high horse and stop caring only about yourself and think of the employee for a change. I think Dave is trying to create a great place but management is getting in his way and they report false info back to him or twist it to make things appear like they are great!

OK

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat place if you are a specialist ready for retirement.

ConsEverything depends on the project.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow people to change projects.

Great Company to Work for and be part of

Software Developer (Current Employee)

ProsOutstanding Director in Charleston. Promotions from within the company. Includes the families in events when they can.

ConsOverbearing employees at the ITSFac and TSD that magically think they are more experienced and better because they are in Stafford.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all location employees the same.

Worked for MTCSC? Contribute to the Community!