MTGL Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Michael J Landon

1. I worked there for seven years, and think it's a very good, stable company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I worked at MTGL

Pros

Competitive wages and good leave and other benefits. Four weeks vacation at 10 year anniversary. The company's low overhead structure allowed it to offer quality service for reasonable fees. The company is good about advances and other help to employees in a bind.

Cons

Worked on prevailing wage jobs, so earnings were good, but rain sometimes stopped projects and interrupted earnings. Company has good paid leave policy, but doesn't specifically pay for rain days off. Also, vehicle reimbursement was lower than some other companies I am aware of. As for immediate supervisor, well, I've had better.

Advice to Management

Focus on getting long term projects, which provide more employment continuity to employees. Solicit more employee feedback about satisfaction with supervisors. Give paid time off for employees to seek optional training opportunities.

2. MTG

Former Employee - Field Technician in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Anaheim, CA

I worked at MTGL

Pros

Staff is quite knowledgeable about their profession. Company overall has a lot of experience and also has potential for growth. Benefits offered also arent bad.

Cons

Organization and communication needs a lot of work. Training program as to be developed and implemented, not everything has a cash value.

Advice to Management

A better training program would be a good start. Management should be able to communicate well and be able to direct employees. Communication between all admin also needs work.

RSS Feed </> Embed