MWA Intelligence

www.mwaintel.com

MWA Intelligence Reviews

Updated May 8, 2014

Mike Stramaglio

Challenging, fast-paced, and innovative environment

Marketing (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsHaving worked for MWAi for nearly 8 years, I have witnessed great change and growth within our own organization as well as the industry. I've had the privilege of working with outstanding employees and mentors and I owe much of what I learned to their dedication to our product, our people, and our success. Additionally, working for a small company allows for cross-department growth and participation. In many larger corporations, you are just a cog, a number and at MWAi you have the option to move and progress your career. Also, what we have been doing within the marketplace is tangible. Create and output product and then support and create business relationships!

ConsMWAi is growing at a very high rate of speed and we, as employees, definitely feel the growing pains! Many new hires and additional information about product must be learned.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to foster a "work hard, play hard" culture! I am excited to see what the future brings!

MWAi very promising and family oriented

Training Manager (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsI have worked at MWAi for over 7 years and have found it to be a very rewarding place and family oriented. MWAi's management has mentored me helping me to grow both professionally and personally. During my time at MWAi, I have been able to move up the business ladder. Since I first joined MWAi I have had 3 kids, 2 of which have special needs. MWAi has been extremely supportive, sensitive, and understanding to our situation with doctors appointments and therapies. MWAi and management have also aided in sponsoring charities such as: Autism, Leukemia and raising funds for children of Fallen Soldiers to attend College.

ConsWe are need of More SAP B1 developers and experts

Advice to Senior Managementkeep focusing on employee strengths and help them grow

Change Mangement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsMWA has been the leader in innovation since its inception, enduring a challenging industry that has adapted to the ever changing needs of a technology industry. The company has made a right turn and is a different company that changed us from being reliant upon others in the industry to completely owning our solutions. Changing an entire companies direction takes tremendous courage and dedication, this alone gives every employee the opportunity to be an entrepreneur with no limits and grow their career inline with the companies success.

ConsWith change not everyone adapts and employees that cant or couldn't make a change creates bitterness that is misguided and unproductive which effects everyone's productivity and deliverable's. Dedication comes with hard work and sacrifice so if that's not in your persona this would be considered a con to that type of person.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore offsite events and team building events leads to create better communication.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Former Employee - RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY and WOULD GO BACK!

Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsPassionate and challenging! I loved coming to work and working on projects that I literally had a hand in making and developing! It was awesome! AND - best part - MANAGEMENT ENCOURAGED THIS BEHAVIOR! I wasn't just punching a clock everyday! I was excited to go to work and even more so to return the next day!

ConsLots of work - but whats the alternative??? NO WORK AT ALL!?!!

Advice to Senior ManagementQuite possible the most involved CEO ever and truly treats his employees like family. Keep it up. Mike, you are changing the industry and thank you for letting me part of the team. I hope to come back and work for you again one day!

My experience at MWAi has lead me to develop my skills, fulfill a great career and a bright future.

ProsEmployee efforts & dedication drive the core of the business, they are part of the company's overall goal. If you believe in the decisions made by management, then you have to trust for the best outcome possible, as the company has had to deal with a lot of scrutiny & competition. The work given is very challenging but its not impossible. MWAi does allow you to feel part of their entrepreneurship opportunities & challenges.

ConsWe work in a very dynamic organization, and it is important to get along with others, minimize the office gossip and get on with the task at hand. The struggles between our own co-workers does get annoying, as some people don't believe in the product. It is a high stress environment, fast pace, and not for the weak or closed-minded individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to strengthen our company's collective image, and maybe it is just a matter of time.
    Respect to others is crucial. Also a Thank you note goes a long way.
    Nothing kills team work more than disrespectful behavior & lack of effort.

Don't believe positive reviews- rigged.

ProsManagement is writing fake reviews to boost their rating. Look at the close dates of positive ratings. So fake.

ConsVery bad management that runs company based on investors. You will be so unhappy if you accept a job here. DON'T.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit writing fake reviews. Truth will be known after anyone spends a week there.

Everyday is a Monday!

ProsIt's close to my house so I don't waste much gas to drive here.

ConsHow are we still in business. We produce an unreliable/useless product. The work culture is the worst I've ever seen. Lots of fights. I can't wait to find a new job where I feel appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your good employees better and stop rewarding the bad ones.

Management

ProsFantastic people, great growth opportunity, honest and hard working team driven by innovation and customer focused . Great leader

ConsNeed more people to help move company to next level

Advice to Senior ManagementCulture is friendly and fun but need more passion from the entire company not just a few. Improve planning and better things happen

Great people to work for.

Compliance (Former Employee)

ProsGreat support in learning, great boss and flexible schedule, very ample workload with an ability to take on additional projects at your leisure.

ConsThere was not a cohesion between departments, which made it difficult to communicate needs with other departments.

Worked for MWA Intelligence? Contribute to the Community!