Macy's

www.macysinc.com

Macy's Reviews in Moorestown, NJ

Macy's Chairman, President, and CEO Terry J. Lundgren

Terry J. Lundgren

Pros
  • The only "pro" about this job is the employee discount, but it isn't even that great(in 486 reviews)

• Work Life balance, advancement opportunities are a great part of Macy's(in 94 reviews)

Cons
  • If you don't push their credit card down the customers throat you get fired(in 315 reviews)

• They promise a work/life balance but I have not figured that part out yet(in 95 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Not a good place to work.

Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) Moorestown, NJ

ProsThe employee discount is good... 20% and a few other times a year you get an additional 20% off. The location was close to my house and full time job. The interview process was simple.

ConsThe schedule is unpredictable and not fair. You never know when you will be off on the weekend. I was hired for nights and weekends and ended up working only 1 or 2 nights per week and Saturday & Sunday. They say that you are suppose to work 5 out of 8 weekend days per month. It is more like 7 out of 8.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a grip... customers do not want to be harassed by employees pushing perfume in their faces.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!