Madison Apartment Group

Madison Apartment Group Reviews

3.6

Joseph Mullen
1 Rating

Best Property Management Company Around!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Madison Apartment Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is great in comparison to the other property companies around. The upper management is incredibly supportive and really give the feeling of a team environment. Everyone is very open toward your input. I have really enjoyed working here for 2 years.

Cons

There really are none. I think, depending on the property, you have to work Sundays occasionally. This means that you will have to work a half day during the week which can make for 9-12 day work days. (Again, this depends on property not the management)

Thank you for allowing me to work with you! I really appreciate all of the support and I think that you are all doing great.

Madison Apartment Group will rob you blind!

Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Durham, NC

I worked at Madison Apartment Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no Pros - "None"

Cons

Advice: Be sure to collect your earned commission before leaving this company. If you do not, they will keep it. Then, if you demand your earned commission, they will not give it to you and if you use them as a job reference, they will tell your potential employer (trying to get the reference) that they have NO RECORD of you ever working for the company!!!!

Hire More Men!

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Madison Apartment Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They pay better than alot of other property management companies, they do not stress about numbers, the property really speaks for its self.

Cons

None that i can think of.

Keep up the good work.

Too strict on sale technique

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Fort Myers, FL
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at Madison Apartment Group

Pros

Cheap rent if you live on property, decent sales incentives and commission.

Cons

They have such a strict, corporate driven sales structure that leasing agents/consultants don't have the opportunity to be themselves while trying to close. Scripts, recorded calls, visits from corporate sales "fixers" lend to an atmosphere of such tight control, that I felt smothered as a sales person. Its too bad, too, because compared to other properties/companies they really have a good product. In some ways the units lease themselves, but a required robotic approach to the close actually scared some prospective tenants away.

See above. Let agents be themselves and employ their own technique/personality into closing or making deals. That's important. Not everyone strives in such robotic circumstances. Some structure is needed. But too much leads to frustration and disappointment.

A good company to work with

Current Employee - Property Manager
    Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Madison Apartment Group

Pros

Your management skills are all you need to succeed

Cons

communication through the currently staged channels can be less than effective

A field liason would be a helpful bridge to have for the numerous properties and their respective employees