Madison Security

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joan Fiore

My experience with the company has been an up and down one so far

Security Guard (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe greatest thing about the the company is they are willing to hire you and give you a shot without any experience and most companies won't hire without experience so it's a great way to get your foot in the security field.

ConsThe pay is not great at all and they ask for too much with to little pay and the company doesn't ever seem to work on the same page as far as the guards and dispatch goes.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the gussets more and you will get more from them also the great guests won't leave and will put up with all the trouble they put up with now .

this is a horreble company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAn excellent company just to gain Experience with

ConsIs very hard to move up the ladder

Advice to Senior Managementthey should Change or find qualified people for their HR positions.

Waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEasy way to catch a felony charge

ConsPay rate and work hours do not add up, the management are unprofessional, they treat the employee's like trash. no one communicates with each other. No body takes ownership for their own mistakes it all gets passed down to the new employees. The sites are life threatening and a health risk.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart being more pro active a lack of responsibility effects everybody. Just because you are hiring workers does not mean your free to drop the ball in the management department people in the field still need to be reminded that, you care about the job as well as the CRAPPY PAY!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worse than nightmare on elm street

Security Guard (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

ProsNone,its better to be unemployed

ConsEverything,they will make your life miserable as long as you work for them

Advice to Senior ManagementStay off the drugs

Difficult to work there

ProsThere are None as far as I am concerned

ConsUnprofessional, dishonest, unethical.....I could go on but to what point. It is not a good company.

Advice to Senior ManagementHe wouldn't listen but I would tell him to let go of the shady goings on and focus on the business

Madison Security Group is the worst company to work for

Security Officer (Current Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsThere is no pro in working for MSG. None

ConsNo benefits, low pay, crappy contracts and site. I am not sure if the Florida branch of this company is legit. There is no health benefit, vacation pay, and bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo something else guys your performance in Florida is troubling. For those of you reading this note, do not, I repeat do not waste your time if you are in a dire situation getting a job with these folks.

The job is easy but many fellow employees are unprofessional and low lifes. Some sites are dangerous for low pay.

Supervisor (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsA good start for your security career.
    Practice your securing abilities and learn from the job.

Cons$8/hr. enough said
    supervisors make only $8.50/Hr.
    No overtime
    Hours missing on every pay check
    every site is said to be different pay rates but all are $8
    very few fire guard sites
    very few armed guards
    some sites you actually have a risk of being in danger or killed
    pay union dues from every check for no true benefits
    Dispatch is a failure in communication
    scheduling is ridiculous and never has you in mind but themselves

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a fare benefits package and better pay rates. Some should be paid at least $13/Hr.

Worked for Madison Security? Contribute to the Community!