Magic Software (India)

Updated August 17, 2014

2.7

CEO

Good finishing school

Pros

*good mentoring system(if allocated to the right team)
    * fairly open system

Cons

* dull leadership apart from few old faces
    * still hankering on the old days- time to move on and do better
    * HR is pathetic

Need to be more tolerant and nurturing towards the new crop working with the organisation

Working experience in Magic Software Pvt. Ltd.

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Greater Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Greater Noida (India)

Pros

Exposure to new technologies
    Personal Career Growth is good. Very soon a person is exposed to the client, handing small teams and small projects.
    Person's aspirations are considered.

Cons

Renumeration is very less.
    Even the Apprisal process needs alot of improvement.
    Needs to focus on various training programmes.

Please improve the Renumeration process.

Third class company

Pros

Good infrastructure and gives bus facility. Timings are 8 to 5.

Cons

Very poor work done over here that can be done by a fifth sixth class student also. Hire on contract basis and give poor salaries. All level employees has same tasks to do. Most poor company.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nice working experience

Former Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Noida (India)

Pros

Great work life balance, amazing team mates who are passionate about their work and organization.Management encourages growth and development. Forward thinking. Projects are interesting with new upcoming high end technologies. I must say they are having very good projects on mobile UI segment. One of the best company I have enjoyed so far. Environment is very friendly and culture of company is very nice.

Cons

Don't have much to say here as I really enjoyed a lot working with this company. But as a small piece of advice I can say if some relaxing fun filled event can be encouraged more will be ice on cake for Magic.

An unconventional company where the only limitation is your imagination

Current Employee - We Do Not Believe Much In Titles So Will Skip This  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - We Do Not Believe Much In Titles So Will Skip This in Noida (India)

Pros

I have been with Magic for more than 8 years now, when I reflect back to think what binds me here ,a lot of things come to mind , the philosophy ,the values ,the freedom to be yourself , the feeling to be at home , the feeling which makes you feel I am Magic and its my own company .I can do what I want ,I have a voice , I have opportunities.I have grown a lot from where I started and still I see a long road-map for growth , l get to learn something everyday from my leaders , respect for leaders comes from within for who they are and how they have helped me be who I am today . Best thing is though I have a boss who I report to ,the organisation & boss is so flexible , flat and transparent that practically I am my own boss, I am encouraged to do what I feel is right even at the cost of making some mistakes .We all are driven by our BIG,HAIRY,AUDACIOUS GOALS. I cant compare this experience with anything else ,it has been simply great...:)

If you are passionate and you have the zeal and audacity to dream and pursue your dreams, there is not limit to how much you can achieve .

Cons

For dynamic ,enterprising people its a great place to be at , expectations are very high but support too is high.
     someone who is not passionate and hungry may find himself/herself out of the place . Its a vibrant ,dynamic ,young crowd ,even the old timers are very young & contemporary in their thinking.

Keep directing us to higher benchmarks , keep motivating us to be more passionate as we have the dreams to challenge the limits and touch the sky.

Product Developer

Former Employee - Product Developer  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Product Developer in Noida (India)

Pros

Great environment, working with experienced colleague, gain experienced how to work in I.T field, how to manage your time with work.

Cons

Developed the title in before time line.

Excellent working experience

Pros

Good company to work for. Lots of smart people to interact with. I recommend it for people who like healthy and challenging work environment, who want to get in early and work for equity, and who like to do tech work. I can see lots of scope of learning and development. I have been with this company since long and I really enjoy working here. Team is very much focused with latest upcoming technology trends. Here we grow together , learn together and work together. Management is very cooperative. Support and guidance is always there when ever you need. It would say one of the best company in education domain. You are acknowledged for your extra miles. Very motivating and up lifting environment.

Cons

I do not see any cons as such but yes would like to suggest if some training and development programs can be incorporated.

Kudos to the work in the education technology space looking forward for the similar contribution in other domains

Conclusions by the negative reviews.

Pros

Good infrastructure and a few nice people who are looking for a change.

Cons

Guys recently I have gone through all the reviews posted on this forum. One point we need to consider that even if a company is average, nobody will put a negative comment. Today no one has time to complain about any company.
                                It shows this company is far below than average. When this company will fire you, you will never know. Every month this company on an average fires 5 to 6 people. So please never join this company.

Instead of preaching junior people compare yourself from them and you will understand your market value.

All positive reviews are posted from magic hr team for making you fool so please beware of them.

Pros

I cant find any pros in this company.

Cons

Full of cons. Nothing positive. No body can give it single star. Plz never join this company.

Worst Company to work for

Former Employee - Test Engineer
    Former Employee - Test Engineer

Pros

Nothing good about this company. They just hire people when they have work on contract of 3 months and then kick them out.

Cons

If you are good in buttering then join this company. If you want to make your life hell, no work-life balance. Just work like donkeys.

Worked for Magic Software (India)? Contribute to the Community!