Magic Software (India)

2.6

CEO

Good finishing school

I worked at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

*good mentoring system(if allocated to the right team)
    * fairly open system

Cons

* dull leadership apart from few old faces
    * still hankering on the old days- time to move on and do better
    * HR is pathetic

Need to be more tolerant and nurturing towards the new crop working with the organisation

Aspire to big, but lack open mind and risk taking capabilities

I have been working at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Aspiring, Still looking for new way to grow, education tech industry (which have potential to grow)

Cons

Very conservative, no training, management based technology company, nothing much in terms of engineering and qulity

Magic - A great start wasted

I have been working at Magic Software (India)

Pros

Great learning environment. Since the company works with leading eLearning solution providers, there is a lot to learn in terms of technology. They have good processes setup.

Cons

No Work life balance - You keep working for 16-18 hours a day and no one would ever appreciate it. Keep slogging but don't demand.

Work politics - Too many undeserving people at the top middle layer ensure that a lot of politics is played to prevent anyone from displacing them.

Bad listeners - You hire professionals at big pay packets but don't listen to advices. Only one man speaks and everyone just nods.

Gyan - Everyone at magic is fond of lecturing on some fixed topics. Bigger Picture, out of the box will be heard a lot but those preaching don't practice.

Magic started with a great promise but squandered it by not being able to innovate.

If you join Magic, you may learn a lot but forget about going home. Slogging is what they love there.

Stop preaching what you dont practice. Value employees' personal life. Introspect.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working experience in Magic Software Pvt. Ltd.

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Greater Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Greater Noida (India)

I worked at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exposure to new technologies
    Personal Career Growth is good. Very soon a person is exposed to the client, handing small teams and small projects.
    Person's aspirations are considered.

Cons

Renumeration is very less.
    Even the Apprisal process needs alot of improvement.
    Needs to focus on various training programmes.

Please improve the Renumeration process.

Third class company

I worked at Magic Software (India)

Pros

Good infrastructure and gives bus facility. Timings are 8 to 5.

Cons

Very poor work done over here that can be done by a fifth sixth class student also. Hire on contract basis and give poor salaries. All level employees has same tasks to do. Most poor company.

Nice working experience

Former Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Noida (India)

I worked at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work life balance, amazing team mates who are passionate about their work and organization.Management encourages growth and development. Forward thinking. Projects are interesting with new upcoming high end technologies. I must say they are having very good projects on mobile UI segment. One of the best company I have enjoyed so far. Environment is very friendly and culture of company is very nice.

Cons

Don't have much to say here as I really enjoyed a lot working with this company. But as a small piece of advice I can say if some relaxing fun filled event can be encouraged more will be ice on cake for Magic.

An unconventional company where the only limitation is your imagination

Current Employee - We Do Not Believe Much In Titles So Will Skip This  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - We Do Not Believe Much In Titles So Will Skip This in Noida (India)

I have been working at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with Magic for more than 8 years now, when I reflect back to think what binds me here ,a lot of things come to mind , the philosophy ,the values ,the freedom to be yourself , the feeling to be at home , the feeling which makes you feel I am Magic and its my own company .I can do what I want ,I have a voice , I have opportunities.I have grown a lot from where I started and still I see a long road-map for growth , l get to learn something everyday from my leaders , respect for leaders comes from within for who they are and how they have helped me be who I am today . Best thing is though I have a boss who I report to ,the organisation & boss is so flexible , flat and transparent that practically I am my own boss, I am encouraged to do what I feel is right even at the cost of making some mistakes .We all are driven by our BIG,HAIRY,AUDACIOUS GOALS. I cant compare this experience with anything else ,it has been simply great...:)

If you are passionate and you have the zeal and audacity to dream and pursue your dreams, there is not limit to how much you can achieve .

Cons

For dynamic ,enterprising people its a great place to be at , expectations are very high but support too is high.
     someone who is not passionate and hungry may find himself/herself out of the place . Its a vibrant ,dynamic ,young crowd ,even the old timers are very young & contemporary in their thinking.

Keep directing us to higher benchmarks , keep motivating us to be more passionate as we have the dreams to challenge the limits and touch the sky.

A Very professional company to work for!!

I have been working at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hi Have been working with Magic since last 2 years and I have found the management and my peers quite professional to work with. People are very helpful and quite sincere in the way they work. The learning curve at any level is quite good and the management gives you complete ownership of the work and ample opportunities to prove yourself.

Cons

A more robust program for employee engagement

Keep up the good work!!

Excellent working experience

I have been working at Magic Software (India) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good company to work for. Lots of smart people to interact with. I recommend it for people who like healthy and challenging work environment, who want to get in early and work for equity, and who like to do tech work. I can see lots of scope of learning and development. I have been with this company since long and I really enjoy working here. Team is very much focused with latest upcoming technology trends. Here we grow together , learn together and work together. Management is very cooperative. Support and guidance is always there when ever you need. It would say one of the best company in education domain. You are acknowledged for your extra miles. Very motivating and up lifting environment.

Cons

I do not see any cons as such but yes would like to suggest if some training and development programs can be incorporated.

Kudos to the work in the education technology space looking forward for the similar contribution in other domains

Product Developer

Former Employee - Product Developer  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Product Developer in Noida (India)

I worked at Magic Software (India) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, working with experienced colleague, gain experienced how to work in I.T field, how to manage your time with work.

Cons

Developed the title in before time line.

Worked for Magic Software (India)? Contribute to the Community!