Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I have been working at Magnusson Architecture and Planning PC
Pros – - Wide variety of given tasks
- Employees work on projects from beginning to end
- In general social colleagues
- Office tries to be environmentally responsible
- Office tries to design affordable housing (mostly) in the best possible quality
Cons – - Some management decisions regarding staff are poorly communicated
- It is not easy for employees to do actual design work.
Advice to Senior Management – - Open up design opportunities to employees.
- Communication to employees could improve.
- Management needs to acknowledge staff's dedication to office more.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-01-05 18:01 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –