Maid Brigade

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bart Puett

It is a great place to work if you love helping people and making them smile when they come home.

Maid (Current Employee) Canton, OH

ProsTeam players and getting along with everyone. Cleaning homes and helping out clients who do not have time to clean. Drive a company car and use their supplies

ConsNo benefits and no raises

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into getting direct deposit for the ones who want it. Offer some insurance in the future or a prescription discount. I really think that a raise for employees after they are here for a year and then another raise after 3 years and then maybe around 5 years of service. This would encourage them to stay longer and maybe not want to look for another job. The prices keep going up and people cannot make it on 1 pay rate forever.

Maid/Cleaner

Cleaner (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsThere are no good reasons to work here

ConsAll of the employees are complete trash. No one will respect you. Especially at the St.Paul location. STAY AWAY. The two field supervisors, Nelly and Sue are incompetent low-lifes who will talk to you like you're five years old when criticizing cleaning is the only career they can hold. They will make your job hard just because they're bored and it's the only entertainment they can afford. Only good thing about the place is Brenda.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management should pay attention to the field supervisors behavior and how they treat co-workers.

Its a JOB, i need money so i don't have a choice right now.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe people i have met, i have learned alot. It's a paycheck. I love meeting new people. It's a job.

ConsNo equality,no fairness, you get penalized if you call off before 6 months of employment. Driving isn't shared.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all employees the same! If your sick and can't work,they don't care,they penalize you. Not fair!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

fun driving to new places

Maid (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

Prostreat with respect moneys good like my boss thanks me for my work

Consno benefits if no houses no work

Advice to Senior Managementwork hard and get rewarded

Overall i am satisfied,there are a few issues with other employees they need to look at.

Maid (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsMost days are short.The hard work pays off most of the time.You get to make people feel good when they get off work and see how clean the home is, its a great feeling.

ConsSome days are really hard,Its not an easy job.Working with all girls is hard just because of gossip.I really wish we had benefits like health insurance.We need to get paid more money for this type of work.Pick better supervisors!

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need a raise and get rid of the bad apples in the company the ones who like to scare new employees away.Pick better supervisors!

The job is very interesting.

Field Manager (Current Employee) Niagara Falls, NY

ProsVery setback - easy to do- no hassles

Consdon't have any issues to complain about

Advice to Senior Managementstraighten out glitches on servman

best place to work in Houston!!

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIntelligent leadership, fair and equitable treatment of employees, it's easy to believe in the value of the product, great customer relations

ConsHealth insurance would be helpful

This is a second job, so it's very flexible to work here.

Quality Control (Current Employee)

ProsI love the job I am performing. I worked here as a cleaner and office assistant. This job is important!

ConsThe way the public treats employees, like we're lower class citizens. It's a cleaning service, not slave employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry compassion and teamwork. Try to work WITH the cleaners, not against them. They are an important part of teamwork.

Worked for Maid Brigade? Contribute to the Community!