Mainstream Merchant Services

Mainstream Merchant Services Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2014

Mainstream Merchant Services President Jay Vignale

Jay Vignale

amazing opportunity to learn from experts

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, KS

Prosveteran sales leaders and sales professionals always assisting one another, up to date products and solutions, amazing sales website to track customers for retention and sales, great pay structure compared to other tricks I have seen out there, easy to understand statements and clarity of pricing with interchange plus models with no bogus or silly monthly fees, Next day funding and one point are awesome and can't wait till the new products are released.

Conswould like to have more time to learn from those who are already successful since I have been in the industry under a year, have a corporate meeting to see headquarters in Georgia to see the operation. That would be cool.

Advice to Senior Managementbring us to Atlanta to see the company, especially as a rookie. I like how you manage to make it feel like family and it would be nice to actually meet everyone behind the scenes who are so helpful.

Mainstream is ready to you the keys for success.

Central Valley, CA

ProsAnyone looking to get back what you put in should work here. Mainstream gives you direct access to professionals who share their vast well of knowledge to anyone wanting to know this industry and want to thrive. They let you run your business at your pace and don't do any counter productive policies or micromanage. They always want the employees feedback on what can be done better or what seems to work different. No egos! Fixed pricing for my customers has given me the best way to keep my customer happy.

ConsStill a young small company. Can't always offer what some of the larger processors can in regards to promotions to new customers, but makes up for this by still able to match or beat them on fixed competitive pricing & great customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in new technologies.

A very rare find!

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsGreat comp plan and managers that actually care about their reps...literally. I've been in the industry for over 6 years and with the other companies I was at, when management called you, you'd avoid talking to them. Here however, you enjoy talking with them and they are ALWAYS wanting to hear from US on how to continually make things better. The other big plus is all management believes in family first, no matter what. Comp plans are important but they don't mean a thing if you don't have a solid ethical management staff around you. All these posts are anonymous so we can say whatever we want and there's a reason you don't see negative comments, its not by accident.

Conscompany doesn't match 401k contributions.

Advice to Senior ManagementA unified training program would be a nice addition to what we're doing for those that might be newer. Make sure all reps know the Mainstream story from its inception.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Thankful to have found this career!

ProsIm going on 3 years working at Mainstream and I have nothing but positive things to say. No company is perfect but this one at least strives to be. When issues arise everyone pitches in to help, no matter their job title. This is a smaller company with the abilities of a large company. I know this from past experience. There is no gimmicks or tricks to this company. They are straightforward and upfront about their everything. Im glad to have a career where I enjoy coming to work everyday and I plan on being here to enjoy the successes of Mainstream.

ConsNo cons here.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to keep the "community" type atmosphere between all of the employees and management.

Outside Sales- ATL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat environment and knowledge at your fingertips. Many experienced people are working you - Great product selection.

ConsNeed more team meetings or visits. Even More training materials consolidated.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnjoyed my sales career here until I became a stay at home mom. Keep doing what you were doing.cant wait till I'm back full .

A company that cares about its employees and customers!

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsThe management team at Mainstream has a tremendous amount of experience. They understand what its like to be in the field and are always willing to take any suggestions from employees. There is no micro-managing, youre allowed to work at your own pace, The comp plan is one of the best in the industry and their is plenty of opportunity for career growth. Ive worked here for 6 years and they have never had a rate increase for its customers. The customers and employees both seem to stay with MainStream for a very long time because when you find a good company in this industry you stay with them. Im looking forward to many years to come.

ConsI cant think of anything negative to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on the same track you are on and success is inevitable!

The very best Visa / MasterCard processing company to work with Hands down.

Sales Agent (Current Employee)
    Rancho San Diego, CA

ProsAre able to compete with banks by offering interchange Plus pricing with NEXT DAY FUNDING WITH 9 PM CUT OFF!

ConsThe company is not located in the west coast, so you are working on Georgia time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep coming up with great bonus programs and incentives to keep us motivated.

Owners & Managers who really know this Business, with a Veteran Sales Group, Big Payouts, Motivation & Vast Knowledge

Sales (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

ProsStraight Forward Pricing. Full Price Disclosure. Interchange Plus with NEXT DAY FUNDING WITH 9 PM CUT OFF! NO REPORTING DAILY TO MANAGERS Control you from behind a desk and a telephone at 5pm. THe service and technical team in Atlanta is superb and should be commended for their tremendous amount of talent. Point Incentive. Signing Bonuses. Lifetime Residuals. Survivorship. Additional Monthly Bonus Payouts Additionally Paid with incentives. Company Trips for performances! Senior Management actually understands what it is like to be in sales because they were TOP producers previously and could sell tomorrow if need be. THEY WALK AND TALK OUR LANGUAGE. Own their own BIN. Super fun enviroment with young management team and sales managers who have several years of sales management experience to play off of. You control your own destiny at a company like this and this young.

ConsHave a training program to bring together our group more often because I see this company as one to watch for in the future. It appears that though small, it is one with power behind it that is creeping behind in the shadows that no one can see, which can be very dangerous to the competition with the players involved here. Very fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and do not sell out to the top 5 because this is a unique brand. I started within the last year and have been loving my new found career at Mainstream and learning every day off of the great team in place and the veteran managers here are this company's strength and the servicing and technical team are amazing here.

Just an amazing place to work!

ProsI have been in business a long time and Mainstream gets it. Do the right thing for your employees and customers and success will follow. A true team spirit and family spirit here

ConsHave not found any to date.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it going!

A proper way to run a company!

Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent support and no negativity! As a sales professional for many years it is Awesome to feel like I am an asset to the company not just an employee!

ConsNewer company to people in the "Merchant World" so not as recognized yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementNewer platforms can and should always be supported by the developers on a specific dedicated Mainstream call queue vs. calling into their general phone number.

Worked for Mainstream Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!

Mainstream Merchant Services – Why Work for Us?

Dear B2B Sales Professional, - My name is Jay Vignale, President of MainStream Merchant Services in Alparetta, GA. - We’re looking for experienced sales professionals in the payments industry to share in our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mainstream Merchant Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mainstream Merchant Services CEO Jay Vignale. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Mainstream Merchant Services employees.