Maintec Technologies Reviews

Reset
2.0
CEO

1. Worst Company ever.....Stay Away

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Maintec Technologies

Pros

clients are good on paper... There no other pros...

Cons

there r many.... 1) u can get fired at any time.... even day before u will get notice that tomorrow is your last day....no job security at all 2) no control on client. they dont have any idea what going on at client side. they dont care 3) they care only about money.... 4) at the time of joining, they will promise u r permanent employee of maintec and after 6 months u will get absorb by client. I spend around 1.5 years on maintec without any conversion. but on 1 day when i got 1 day notice and i asked maintec about this, Maintec HR said u have done something wrong therefore they have ended your contract. they dont care means what is going with their employee, instead check with client about termination, they will blame you.

Advice to Management

Just Shut down your so called company

2. It worst for us

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Maintec Technologies

Pros

They are providing job to u thats it.

Cons

no salary hike till two years

Advice to Management

Atleast dont drink the blood of guys

3. Fraud and cheat company

I have been working at Maintec Technologies

Pros

No pros, they dont deserve any pros bloody liers

Cons

They are bloody liers First they Show the big client names than train u and hire to a big company and keep our marks sheet with them their is no rule in any company to keep our marks sheet some one should case thm for bonded labours and evn a 2nd pu fresher will not get such less salary which they are paying to us they are liers they never stick to their words everytime they change their policies frnds pls beware dont evr join this fraud place

Advice to Management

Pls stop playing with the lifes of employees just for the sake of earning money

5. worst to worst and bloody company

I have been working at Maintec Technologies

Pros

its just worst noting postive in these in company

Cons

Please fresher or experience people please dont join these company they will take your 40% of salary but income tax u pay will be full please its advice dont join here they will suck your blood like bloodbugs People of managment and manager are big drama people they will act very nicely they should in some drama company but they are staying her Mangers are worst they will just play with people time they will make you to wait like hell Please its advice dont join these company . there will no hikes @ all they are bloodsukers this company should be closed i wish employess are just atm for them

Advice to Management

give importance for employee they are employee not a begger

Good place to work

Former Employee - Recruitment in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Recruitment in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Maintec Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

C S Gupta the chairman of Maintec is gentlemen. He understands the problems employees faces. Great place to work. I worked from August 2011 to April 2014.

Cons

Managers\BDM's dont have any knowledge about work practice. which will effect our performance. Individual growth is very very very Slow. salary is very less compared to new hires who have less experience then me. Employee retention should be given important. Good employee who work hard are not given any important.

Advice to Management

Remove employees(Managers \ BDM \ RAMA) who are holding back the growth of Company.

7. Working at Maintec Technologiesc- SEO Analyst

Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Maintec Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training Leadership Opportunities for learning career growth Team meetings

Cons

Work Life balancing Needs to reach targets

Advice to Management

Nothing

Don't choose this company as a payroll for you

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Maintec Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

no pros - i feel all worse only U will get job, that's it (under many conditions)... and they will say like we given you job and we given you status in society even you clear all rounds by own...

Cons

* no discussion on package especially for freshers * no hike for 2 years * we need to ask them for hikes for many times * management always finds a way to earn money from the candidate salary Funny thing ..in this company we need to pay HR Expenses... If we ask why simply they will say management rules... which is funny and a worst thing

9. These are pimps thats it

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Maintec Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

no pros only cons. pros are just that you will get good client. But to be frank the salary and job security is worst if you compare with anybody else in the business. Once you start working with their big MNC clients you will feel ashamed for your salary. Worst people, with no moral values.

Cons

Oh my god dont know where to start from. These people are liars and frauds dont join any company through this Agency. Whenever you get a call for any interview from Maintec search for some other consultancy who are also providing candidates to that company but never in your life make mistake to go from Maintec. These people are very good at tricking you. Will lie to you at the time of joining. There is this women Managers there dont want to name her, she is such a liar and diplomatic person that you guys cannot imagine. She will talk to sweetly but once you are trapped then she will show her real face. She is manners less and rude lady with no moral values. And the worst thing is salary. These people will offer you the worst salary by the industry standard the worst of all. You will ashamed when you compare the salaries given by Maintec and salaries given by other consultancies yours will be nearly half of what others are getting. There is no limit to their injustice. These people will treat you like a school going kid. They will shout at you, will never listen to you, will insult you. They are not at all ready to take your responsibility. Just for the namesake they will say that it is permanent employment with Maintec but if the cilent kicks you out you are out of Maintec as simple as that.So here there is no job security, ok fine but atleast the compensation should be good, but if you compare your salary with the BIG MNC watchman your salary will be nearly the same. Maintec is brilliant in tricking people

Advice to Management

Brokers please learn some moral values. Act like a company not like beggars.

Pretty Good

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Maintec Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was my first stint in technology marketing and have had a good experience. Processes are quite streamlined and add values to the whole ecosystem. Being in the niche Mainframe business gives an edge for loads of opportunities to learn and explore.

Cons

Stay focused and calm. Perseverance is the key!

Advice to Management

Gota invest more into researching new arenas for business in the Mainframe world.

11. its a very good company

Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Maintec Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

working culture is very good

Cons

quickly change the thing very short period

Advice to Management

Do the best

RSS Feed </> Embed