Maizis & Miller Recruitment Specialists

CEO

Working at Maizis & Miller

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Toronto, OH
    Current Employee - Staffing Specialist in Toronto, OH

I have been working at Maizis & Miller Recruitment Specialists full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I find this company is a great place to work. My training was fantastic and the ongoing support is always there. The people here have one thing in common.....they are very intelligent and I find it refreshing to work with people of their calibre. I make a very good living working at Maizis & Miller and plan on being here for many yrs. to come. I also enjoy all the extra curricular activities that the company does for us. I feel fortunate to work here!

Cons

They don't micromanage you so to be successful you need to be organized and have your own internal sense of urgency. I'm not sure that is necessary a con but if you need to be structured, monitored and consistently told what to do this place is not for you. A very entrepreneurial environment.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing.

Happy to wake up and come here every day

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Maizis & Miller Recruitment Specialists full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Maizis & Miller for 5 years and there has not been a day yet where I don't look forward to waking up and going in to work. Work with a great group of people, get treated like I am part of the family and am given every opportunity available to succeed.

Cons

This is a place for someone with thick skin and can handle a demanding work load. This is not an easy industry to work in and with the niche Maizis & Miller is in, makes it a bit harder. Might not be for everyone who can't handle the higher than average work load and stress that comes with the industry.

Great company that treats its employees like family

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Pros

There are a lot of great things about working at Maizis & Miller. The ability to work independently, new ideas are encouraged, company outings to celebrate achievements, great earning potential, good working hours, great office environment, satellite radio and of course the constant snacks that are provided for everyone.

Cons

Working at Maizis & Miller as a recruiter is not for everyone. It can be a demanding job and needs someone who is competitive, organized and driven. For those that are not able to self motivate Maizis & Miller might not be a great fit.

Maizis & Miller Recruitment Specialists Response

Nov 11, 2014Vice President

We respect our employees and understand that they are the cornerstone of our success. Without great employees no amount of planning or goals can be achieved. Our goal is to create a environment of ... More