I worked at Majestic ResearchPros
They had a decent bonus and hosted parties.Cons
Long hours. People are minimally friendlyAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Upper level management seemed not to communicate well with each other.Doesn't Recommend
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Majestic ResearchPros
* Free soft drinks
* Free lunches every Wednesday
* Free candy / chocolates
* alot of bright people work at Majestic
* they have a ping pong table (which rarely gets used).Cons
* Long hours
* Management doesn't communicate with it's employees
* Seems like management don't talk to each other
* very limited room for growth and career advancement
* alot of egos in the company.
* there is no forum to voice your opinion, or concerns with out being ratted out.
* this company is so secretive when employees leave.
* not very worker friendly.
* company functions tend to be drinks @ a bar.
* majestic and rood seem to act like 2 different entities when they don't act as one company.
* the IT group is basically one revolving door.
* people are afraid of accountability
This company is afraid of change. They will never grow if they keep doing the things they do.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Create a forum for people to voice their concerns without it having to be traced back to them. There are a lot of bright, talented people here, who know what they're doing, and who have great ideas, but the idea's for improvement, etc.. fall on deaf ears.Doesn't Recommend