Be The First To
Not yet rated.
Gary W. Dix, C.P.A., C.V.A., A.B.V.
I have been working at Mallah, Furman & Company, P.A.
Pros – Very competent team of qualified professionals who take great pride in their work product.
Cons – May be difficult to bounce back from a negative review.
Advice to Senior Management – Give new staff a chance to assimilate into your office culture, they may not be as well trained if they come from a smaller less structured firm.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-10-29 12:09 PDT
I worked at Mallah, Furman & Company, P.A.
Pros – - Pay is comparable to other local firms and sometimes better.
- Some flexibility when it comes to work and personal commitments.
- Busy season hours are not as intense as other firms.
Cons – - Heavy politics amongst the partners and competing offices.
- Significant lack of respect for others from management (i.e. partners, directors, managers) leading to a tense and sometimes hostile environment.
- Expectations are not in sync with actual services being provided.
- Management is unable to provide clear and defined goals and/or objectives (i.e. lacks organization).
- Excessive practice of "revolving door policy" which provides lacking continuity of professionals.
- Does not provide for a structured career path due to lack of open and honest communication from management.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-10-25 13:52 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –