Mamac Systems

MAMAC Systems' - Definition of Integrity

Current Employee - Upper Management  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Current Employee - Upper Management in Chanhassen, MN

I have been working at Mamac Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Throughout this review, please note that some of the comments are responses to previous reviews.

Never have I had to question my stability with the Company, even during the economic down turn. At MAMAC Systems, it's really very simple...get the job done and do it right. The system is based on old school mentality of hard work and dedication. Follow the basics and you will have complete support from management.

I have been a part of upper management at MAMAC for more than 20 years and have watched many employees grow within the Company simply due to their morals and ethics. Management strongly believes in finding the personalities that will mesh well within this organization - simply because we are well aware that not all candidates want to accomplish the same things the organization does. It is a choice to work at MAMAC - both for the candidate as well as the Company. Those of us who have chosen to dedicate their career to an environment that believes anyone can do anything they put their minds to, do that with 100% training, support, patience and understanding from upper management. The only requirement is hard work, dedication, and as with any innovative company, our management and employees are expected to be agile and capable of responding to changing conditions.

This company was started by Asim through his own inventions and ideas 32 years ago (not handed to him on a silver platter), and he has personally provided me the opportunity to be proud of what I do and who I am. There is a large number of current employees who hold the same high level of respect for him and MAMAC - and who have been with the Company for 12-20+ years, 90% of them are NOT upper management. They learned long ago what it means to "have your back". If this is so wrong, then don't work here.

If you want to surf the web while you are being paid to work
    If you expect something for nothing
    If you believe you shouldn't have to "work" for your money
    If you demand some level of respect without earning it
    If you enjoy job hopping
    If you choose to use the system rather than earn a living

...then I suggest you not look at careers at MAMAC

My experience at MAMAC Systems has taught me the real value of personal and professional integrity. This is exemplified by our management team and appreciated from our employees.

Cons

I am not willing to believe that our environment is anything different than most - we just don't sweep it under the rug and ignore it.

Nobody "has your back"

Former Employee - Lab Technician  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Former Employee - Lab Technician in Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Mamac Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The hours were good, until I got my overtime cut because I was "in trouble". I also enjoyed working alone and this company gave me that.

Cons

I was told management had my back until they stabbed me in it...so I guess it all depends on what they mean by "they have your back". It dosent matter how hard you work or what you accomplish or the extra distance you go to help train, organize or motivate others...your laughed at and called autistic behind your back.

People are not equal and should not be treated as such. Stop picking on people, different is a good thing.

Never pay attention to someones review if they were paid to give it!

Former Employee - Not Important  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Former Employee - Not Important in Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Mamac Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to get hired on.

Cons

Management would belittle workers on a daily basis. When asked why they hired a large amount of foreigners the response was because they work cheap and can rarely speak English enough to find another job. No ability to move up in the company and the lack of communication were the main cons at this job. I would not consider this a career for anyone but a misstep in life.

Take communication classes.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't make a BIG Mistake!

I worked at Mamac Systems full-time

Pros

The people you work with are nice. Watch your step around the people you work for.

Cons

All I have to say is DO NOT put yourself through the wringer to work here! Respect yourself and stay away from this place. Management is completely disrespectful towards their employees. Mistakes are not allowed! You make a mistake and you will be talked down to, like a 2 year old, in front of the whole office. It isn't worth the headache! I hated getting up and having to come to this place every day, the end of the day couldn't come fast enough. You can't have an opinion about anything here. You aren't allowed to talk to your co workers, or have personal stuff of any kind at your desk. Your desk is a computer and a phone, that's it ! Please, stay far, far away!

Have some compassion for your employees. Respect them and treat them like adults. Mistakes are ok, it is not the end of the world! Everything can be fixed. There is always going to be one unhappy person in the bunch.

I liked working there a lot.

Former Employee - Cleanroom Chemist  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Former Employee - Cleanroom Chemist in Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Mamac Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The work was interesting and always changing.

Cons

The work was not in my field of expertise.

Complete disaster!!

Current Employee - Just There I Guess Thats the Way Your Treated  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Current Employee - Just There I Guess Thats the Way Your Treated in Chanhassen, MN

I have been working at Mamac Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Only pro here is you get paid...

Cons

All of management are a complete conceded disaster! When you note the only good comments come from management. You are treated as if you are an inmate in a prison and unfortunately with the job market the way it is, it feels like a life sentence.

Grow up and realize your high school career was over long ago..management clicks and treating people like they are beneath you is pathetic. Being rich and having fancy cars gives you zero right to be the way you are..just sad!

Do you want to become depressed? This is the perfect place.

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Chanhassen, MN

I have been working at Mamac Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Realizing I am a person who deserves better. Now I know exactly what I want in my career. A good team.

Cons

It's sad that I had to see all of the things I saw while working there. For example, swearing at employees in front of everyone with no respect. They absolutely don't care about you. It seems over the top with all the negativity at this place, but when you think you've seen or experience the worst it gets even more tragic! If you make a mistake because you were half trained on something you get yelled at and talked to like you were stupid. But don't ask questions either because you will get talked to like you're stupid again. I was there for less than a year and I've never seen so many people quit every week. If you ask around everyone is new and the longest tenured person that's not a VP has only worked there for 3 years. This is coming from a company that's over 31 years old. On your first day you'll realize the truth about mamac systems.

Change your work culture. It's not professional how management yells and complains constantly in front of the entire staff. Also STOP being disrespectful and treat your employees like people rather than slaves. If you want to minimize mistakes you need to implement a proper training program. The organization and communication are what create these issues. Upper Management needs to admit that they have arrogant issues and need to completely change their attitude to correct them. I hope this helps management really think about what they are doing to their company. So in short, change your work culture, communicate, start organizing and you will start seeing changes for the better.

Retarded CEO, Don't work here unless you want to be his SLAVE

Former Employee - Contract
    Former Employee - Contract

I worked at Mamac Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

free parking, the manager will swear at you every week for not kissing the CEO butttt

Cons

The owner name is asim, he is the rudest person on earth I have ever meet. He disrespect his employees so badly. Everybody there has to kiss his butt to get a paycheck every week. They consider him as some genius like Steve Job or Bill Gate, to whom Asim is NOT even a tip of the iceberg. He's basically a COLLEGE DROP-OUT and got money somewhere in Pakistan then he bought somebody's business. Come and work for him if you're truly desperate for a few bucks. OH yeah, and they will degrade your background and education at the interview so don't even think of showing up.

Treat your employees with dignity, NOT as your slave

Do not touch this company with a 100-foot pole

Former Employee - Temp  in  Chanhassen, MN
    Former Employee - Temp in Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Mamac Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Getting a paycheck is the only pro at the company.

Cons

Everything else. Is getting a paycheck really that important to you? Go work for Walmart or something then. At least, you'll probably be treated better.

Get your CEO on medication. He is clearly undiagnosed OCD or something. When I was a temp there, there was a magic special pen we had to use for writing notes because we couldn't use a normal pen. No sane person does this to an employee! Also he regularly bullied his employees and made them cry. I quit within a month. The company is so tiny that the HR dept. consists of a couple of people who kiss the CEO's you-know-what. You will not get anywhere with complaining to them. It is sad when the company has no options for worker mistreatment, because the CEO really is a bully. He would not be hired anywhere else.

Jail!

I have been working at Mamac Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

^HAHAHAHAHAAAA That's funny!
    I guess getting weekends off.....oh and a 1 hour lunch.

Cons

Management is a joke. They think they are better than everyone else who works there and they walk around with their nose up in the air because they drive Mercedes, Bentley, and Audi. One manager talks so loud into her ear piece that you can hear her from any where in the office.

The owner is the rudest foreign person I've ever met who degraded me and my Gpa in the interview (I only took the job because I had bills to pay). He thinks he's still in Pakistan, and that's how he runs the company. OH AND DON'T you DARE drink his coffee. The coffee maker and the coffee itself is his only..and you have to make it for him every morning or he will throw a temper tantrum.

You're not allowed to have your phone even out of your purse or bag during office hours. You can't put anything personal on your desk or in your cubicle. You can't even go on the internet at any point and time unless it's completely work related.

Did I also mention that all of their computer equipment and software is from the early 2000's. So much for learning how to use Microsoft Office 2010, because they still use 2003...and their email...I swear was around during the dinosaur times, along with their filing and organizing system. It was so confusing and dysfunctional.

You can't take breaks with anyone...not that anyone is friendly to begin with. It literally PAINED me to wake up every morning and roll out of bed, and drive to this place.

They only half train you, and they expect you to figure out the rest of it on your own, BUT GOD FORBID you make a mistake because you'll hear about it, and because you're only half trained you WILL make mistakes..a lot of them..and you'll hear about it, and not in a polite way. They make you feel like a complete idiot. They yell at you and disrespect you with everyone listening. It's humiliating and not the way a person should be corrected.

Goodness...what else can I complain about....The pay is okay for an entry level position, but don't expect to go anywhere in this company. There literally is no place to go or advance. It's a dead end job and you'll end up hating your life.

You also have to keep a log ever EVERYTHING you do throughout the day and if it doesn't add up to 8 hours you have to figure out where you went wrong before you turn it in.

I say the place is a jail because it is. The only color in this building are the 132 plants they've got hanging in the office which have a massive swarm of fruit flies living in them. There's nothing on the walls but white paint. You have no freedom, no privileges, no rights. You are there to make him money and that's all he cares about. Not my idea of a lifelong career. As soon as I had another job offer i walked, and honestly. I didn't feel the LEAST bit bad for leaving them in a bind after how they treated me and the people around me.

This company is B.S. Stay away.

No amount of advice will make a change in this company. The only advice I can give is to NOT WORK THERE UNLESS YOU'RE DESPERATE!

Worked for Mamac Systems? Contribute to the Community!