Mansfield Plumbing

Mansfield Plumbing Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Morando

Mansfield Plumbing is a great company to work for. They provide great opportunities to advance if you work hard.

Purchasing Agent (Former Employee)
    Henderson, TX

ProsThey have a great team working environment. Everybody really cares each other. They all work hard to accomplish the company's goals. They have big company products combined with a small company atmosphere.

ConsI really do not have any cons to offer concerning my time with Mansfield. Even during the busiest times, it was still a great place to work. I will miss my time working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to each employees concerns.

Horrible.

Trainee (Former Employee)
    Perrysville, OH

Pros-3 Days off a week
    -Co-workers are nice/legit guys
    -Decent pay compared to other jobs that require no experience or education (and considering there are currently no good jobs in Ohio)

Cons-Hard, extremely repetitive work (which for anyone that is even slightly educated- gets very old, very very fast)
    -Long Hours (12 hour shifts) with little to no breaks depending on how fast you can work.. but if you work too fast and you mess up on casting, you're number of bowls will be cut back resulting in less hourly pay rate
    -Very hot and humid 24/7, especially during summer (but that wasn't a big deal for me)
    -No advancement opportunities
    -No bonuses/incentives
    -Management that literally could care less about you (and almost comes across as trying to intimidate you). If you get injured, they "talk it down" and expect you to work through it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen someone is legitimately injured, at least ACT like you're concerned and don't tell them to shrug it off. Poor management is the main reason you guys have such an extremely high turnover rate, not just poor working conditions (believe it or not).

Worked for Mansfield Plumbing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mansfield Plumbing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mansfield Plumbing CEO Jim Morando. All reviews posted anonymously by Mansfield Plumbing employees.