Marazzi Tile

Add Photos

Mauro Vandini

Multitask People

Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, TX

ProsIt seems to be a strong corporation and seems to sale a a lot and export around the world.
    They have a nice building in Texas

ConsMonths ago they called me to an interview as maintenance technician to work 12 hours shift.
    Two days after interview they called me and made me a different offer: "We want to hire you to word as maintenance and production at the same time" they said. My answer was: No, because production and maintenance are people with different skills and different knowledge. I you can't put a production person to fix machines you can't ask to a maintenance person to run production, I said. We have a different level of training and knowledge, I said. Just as an example I told the manager; I drive of car know how to drive but not how to fix a car . The drive have a different skill than the mechanic. They still insisting that they do not hire mechanics only to repair machines but to do everything. My answer was" Then hire someone to do it for you. I will not do it'

Advice to Senior ManagementYour managers are lost and doing the wrong decisions.

the Marazzi way or no way

Managing Supervisor (Former Employee) Florence, AL

ProsFellow workers were always friendly

ConsAlways belittling you as a supervisor, management was always against you

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people with respect

Worked for Marazzi Tile? Contribute to the Community!