- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Marco Polo as an internPros
1. The work place is "huge" & clean.
2. Management is friendly.
3. They host weekly parties for all employees and interns.Cons
1. Interns were promised to be taught something about entrepreneurship, and that hasn't happened for the last 2 months that I have been there.
2. There is no direction to the Content Producer Internship.
3. They said that they would hire an intern who performs really well but that has not happened while I believe I put in upto 50 hours per week for free without any recognition.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook
I worked at Marco PoloPros
Young company, startup, up and coming. They focus on the trendy, affluent type crowd and are gathering endorsement deals.Cons
I worked quite hard for them and it was very rocky as they only have 4 or so employees. Startups are sometimes shaky and that is about where they were currently when I started. I signed what I thought to be a very stable contract and ended up getting a call after I had left my stable job with no thoughts of returning and was told they didn't have the funds to keep me on.Advice to ManagementAdvice
My particular experience might be slightly askewed as it was an unfortunate situation. I would just say please be upfront with your employees and keep them in the loop with company changes.Doesn't Recommend