Market Force Information

Add Photos

Karl Maier

It was ok

Account Manager (Former Employee) East Greenbush, NY

ProsThis is a great place to start a career. It is a great place to learn about client service and management. This skill is transferable to other fields. As long as you get along with the management and are respectful, everything will be fine.

ConsThere is no real office culture. Sometime they will have pot-lucks during the holidays.

There are no real perks to the job, unless you consider AC in the summer and heat in the winter as a perk.

There are yearly bonuses, but they aren't that great. It gets taxed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote a culture and increase compensation. People are on salary and don't get paid for the overtime.

The most positive, encouraging work experience I ever had.

Scheduler (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFlexibility to work at home if you are a scheduler. Fun contests. I found the challenge of this job to be quite fun. Met a lot of people on the phone. I like working on the phone, so this was not an issue for me.

ConsI was there for a year and I cannot come up with a single bad thing to say about this company. The supervisors are amazingly helpful, consistent and encouraging.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Erica is wonderful, as well as the many other supervisors who make it their job to see you succeed.

Good Opportunities, Needs More People

(Former Employee)

ProsExciting new technology for older Market Force products
    Good people in lots of departments
    Opportunities to do stuff you can't in bigger companies
    Good customers of Market Force products

ConsToo much focus on meeting financial goals
    Not enough resources to achieve goals

Advice to Senior ManagementGet additional money that allows you to grow Market Force technology and company. The people I worked with wanted to be successful. It wasn't easy because we did not have everything we needed to reach our goals and we did our best.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to get started

Pros- Can work from home
    - Friendly co-workers
    - Lots of work to keep you busy

Cons- Benefits are just ok, no 401k offered
    - Sales & marketing company so being in technology makes you necessary but not important
    - Hard to get upward mobility
    - Pay is below industry standards
    - Employees who are not producing are not let go

Advice to Senior ManagementI think of Market Force as a Work Hard / Play Hard company, which is great as long as everyone is held to these standards. I would like to see the under performers let go instead of being promoted as it kills morale of all the other hard working employees. Employees need to be paid what is standard for the position and Market Force needs to find more ways to recognize productive employees.

Market Force is Cheating on McDonalds reports

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no benefits. The pay is low and you have no job security. They will drop you in a heartbeat

ConsMarket force will use any excuse not to pay you so be careful. They use the report anyway, they just don't pay you. Also, don't do any reports "outside the bell curve" or they will drop you. They want to feed McDonalds only what McD expects and if you report above or below you will get dropped. They will also block you on Facebook if you don't write nice things about them or try to tell the truth

Disorganized, irresponsible, unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood training program, colleagues are generally very friendly and easy to get along with

ConsHR is an utter disaster - run by charlatans who have no knowledge of regulations or professionalism. I was never once paid correctly or on time - there was often money missing from my paycheck! Managers have conflicting visions for company strategy and are manipulative in attempting to push their ideas through. They also have little regard for employees' hard work (no recognition at any level) and are mostly preoccupied with nasty internal politics. The company is also masterful at promising things to employees (salary, job responsibilities, management structure) and never following through.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together! The infighting is wearisome and childish. Set up a clear set of internal policies - complete with consequences/sanctions - and stick to them. Apply the same levels of service and reliability that you promise to your clients to yourselves. Most importantly, train your HR staff in politeness, professionalism, and, most of all, educate them about employment law - your HR department is a disgrace and the consequences of your negligence will catch up to you.

Good For Extra Money

ProsAbility to search for various jobs, job types and locations

Consjobs cancelled without notification, jobs requiring the most work pay the least

refused to pay me for a assignment that I completed took all day , sent registered mail no reimbursement nothing a scam

Mystery Shopper, Mystery Theater Attendee (Former Employee) Worcester, MA

Prosthere are none , unless you like being called 10 times and then not getting paid to do an assignment!

ConsThey bombard you with pages of instructions that should be fairly easy( they make it more difficult than it should be) , and then when you make a small mistake they refuse to pay you!! Should be illegal , but because they give you independent contractor they get away with it...

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat Management?? the supervisors that I spoke to were rude and not helpful at all . would not recommend to anyone !

Supervisor

Scheduling Supervisor (Former Employee) East Greenbush, NY

ProsIf you like a very fast paced, ever changing, moment to moment career - the Scheduling area is the division to work. There is never 2 days alike and you will always learn something new.

ConsWith the never ending additional duties that you are required to become responsible for completion, the salary compensation is low for the amount of responsibilities and requirements that may be added at any time. Most of these additional responsibilities and requirements handed down are the responsibilities required of Higher Management. Don't get me wrong, it's very good for experience and knowledge for moving up the ladder, however it also gives an unappreciated feeling.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf/when passing responsibilities and additional requirements to the Supervisory staff, please appreciate them and increase their compensation accordingly.

Fantastic People to Work With

Help Desk Associate/Reception (Former Employee) East Greenbush, NY

ProsAn exceptional group of people to work with who understand the value and have to ability to pull together and cross-departmentalize in order to meet deadlines regardless of who is responsible for them.

ConsThere is too much upheaval and transition occurring at this time.

Worked for Market Force Information? Contribute to the Community!