Market Metrix

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lenny Nash

Fantastic Place to Work

Manager of Sales Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for less than a year

ProsIncredibly intelligent and talented employees
Beautiful office right across from the Larkspur ferry (the USA headquarters)
Open door policy with the heads of the company
All employees are very friendly and professional
Very good pay
Fun side benefits for the employees that happen periodically (bring in a masseuse, get ice cream, etc)
I genuinely feel fulfilled in my work

ConsSome difficulties arise from having three systems that different departments use (Sales/Marketing is Salesforce, finance is quickbooks, and product development uses their own program). Some historical data does not match across all three systems, so finding a way to integrate/consolidate the data between the three systems would be optimal for general operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to incorporate Client Services and Sales/Marketing better. There seems to be a distinct separation between the departments, so more frequent integrated training might be useful so that everyone is on the same page.

As from that, this is by far the best company that I have ever worked for.

Poor Management Team to Support Growth of the Company

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for less than a year

ProsI was able to learn about the hospitality industry via daily interactions with clients. There are some exciting changes and sale successes happening to the company.

ConsBoring work, cubicle atmosphere and sometimes hard to make it through the day, juggling between multiple hats - set up platform, answer phone calls and respond to tickets. Every minute detail on the platform has to set up through 20+ internal web-based tools.

Management does not show enough appreciation to hardworking employees and is cheap on salary. No bonus and promotion.

Many employees went online shopping and Facebook during work.

Great place to learn bad management style

Consultant (Former Employee)
Larkspur, CA

I worked at Market Metrix full-time for less than a year

ProsThere are couple of nice folks within the company otherwise I wouldn't have nothing to write under this section

Consit won't take you ages to realize that you are at the wrong place when you see how badly teams are being managed.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your leaders because having a Mini "Markettools" gang wont bring you much other than paying hefty salaries, which then pushes the CEO to send an email selling the idea of "Less Folks, Happy Customers". Its great to see employees being reduced just to afford paying ex Markettools employees :))

Unreliable Management and too much work load

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are "some" nice people that you can rely on during working hours but that's about it

ConsWay too much work load.
Unprofessional management
Hire and fire attitude
Unreliable technology
Slow platform

Advice to Senior ManagementUpgrade your products so we don't have to lie to our clients

Bonus

Sales (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for more than a year

ProsNone to make it simple

ConsTons like management changing bonus agreements

Advice to Senior ManagementChange and be loyal before you expect loyalty from your employees

Great People, Work Culture, and Growth

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for more than a year

ProsGenuine friendships formed within the company from founders to my direct supervisor. Company values innovative ideas and personal growth. Very pet- and family-friendly (90% of people are married).

ConsWork situations can be stressful sometime when many huge client implementations happen at the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be even better if there are more opportunity for job promotion and subsidy for educational program related to work.

Would not work at MM

Director (Former Employee)
San Rafael, CA

I worked at Market Metrix

ProsLeading provider of technology for industry

ConsUnreliable information, lacks transparency. Management lacks professional attitude

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open and honest to prospects

Very dynamic company with several years of experience in the hospitality sector

Client Development EMEA (Current Employee)
Barcelona (Spain)

I have been working at Market Metrix full-time for less than a year

ProsAmazing solution with fast ROI for large hotel chains.
Hospitality focus, we help hoteliers to increase loyalty, referrals and reputation.
We collect guest data to turn it into action. Mainly focus for Operations, Marketing, HR and Management.
We open new possibilities in performance for large hotel chains

ConsSolution not focus on independent properties, however we can still provide solutions for this market sector.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working hard, keep improving our platform, keep finding spots and opportunities

Worked for Market Metrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Market Metrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Market Metrix CEO Lenny Nash. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Market Metrix employees.