Market Technologies, LLC Reviews

Louis B. Mendelsohn

GREAT work with GREAT people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

family owned an operated, great culture, challenging work, management is attentive but gives you space to work in your own style, decent pay, awesome benefits, extra perks like company events and free food, competitive environment but very supportive team, innovative owners who want to stay ahead of industry changes, constant opportunity to prove your value and take on new responsibilities. Awesome work life balance - when it's 5:30pm or the weekend - they expect you to be checked out and enjoying your life.

Cons

Environment can be noisy at times so if you prefer quiet and boring this might not be the place for you. Sales team is very competitive so if being pushed and tempted with extra spiffs doesn't motivate you look elsewhere. Sometimes the day flies by too quickly because the work is enjoyable so must be able to manage your day.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - you've built an awesome team of people who know how to motivate and keep the environment professional but also fun. Need more consistency in the extracurricular events. Would like to see some team challenges and new ways to motivate the sales floor. Also - find a new Pandora music station - I hear the same songs too many times!

2. Mickey Mouse Operation

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC

Pros

Music is played loud and same track over and over. Very unprofessional.

Cons

Total misrepresentation of potential earnings. Bait and switch.

Advice to Management

No training.

Run!

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC

Pros

There are no pros.

Cons

Terrible, terrible place to work. You will be micro-managed, nit picked, and beaten down. Management is awful and SO unprofessional. They have never worked any where else and have no real life experience. They try to buy you with dinners and quarterly trips, but nothing is worth working here. Worst few months of my life.

Advice to Management

Hire real managers and develop a real product.

5. Lifetimer love it, been here full time 4 years

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have been working at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great environment, we have a ton of fun while we make good money. We get bonuses for just doing what we are suppose to do, we get breakfast and lunch catered a lot, we do a lot of family events, we stay at the beach for the weekend, base is higher than most, commission attainable if you are motivated and flexible management.

Cons

you see people who are not motivated come and go...this is not a fly by the seat of your pants job. You need to know your product and be a people person, you also need to be self motivated to want to make good money....

Advice to Management

keep it up

6. Terrible experience

Former Employee - Sales Person in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Person in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High energy, worked with good people, leads were always decent

Cons

You'll be micro-managed, looked as insubordinate should you express an idea. Manager's are extremely unprofessional. They will verbally cross boundaries and use manipulation. They strongly discourage vacation, let alone a sick day. The product is sub-par and selling it is very very difficult. You'll be drained at the end of everyday.

Advice to Management

Hire professional managers

7. Sales at Market Technologies

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Wesley Chapel, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Professional in Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked at Market Technologies, LLC

Pros

Base salry plus commission if minimum monthly quota met. Very detailed script to work from. Realistic quotas if you do your job.

Cons

Very difficult phone sale and must push hard and overcome many objections. Constant push to meet phone dial and time on phone minimum quotas.

Advice to Management

Very pleased with work envoronment but I believe that going back to a loose and fun work environment will contribute to better sales. Also, more sales were made when there was more room to negotiate based on the specific situation.

Market Technologies, LLC Photos