MarketSource
www.marketsource.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

MarketSource Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Rick Haviland

Pros:
  • "Flexible hours, and when I asked for more hours, they gave me multiple more clients"
    in 15 reviews
  • "Pay was good for a part-time position, mellow dress code, "be your own boss" atmosphere, mellow atmosphere at times"
    in 11 reviews
Cons:
  • "I did not witness a very fair work environment for the part time salespeople"
    in 17 reviews
  • "no room for advancement, upper manager kinda under minds everyone"
    in 7 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Unbelievable company to work for!

Alpharetta, GA

ProsIt starts with excellent leaders in MarketSource, and they have built an incredible team founded on teamwork, communication, and empowerment.

ConsGrowth is so tremendous at MarketSource you need to be adaptable to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to nurture the incredible culture!

Director of Sales

Director of Sales (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

ProsGreat Management
    Open communication environment
    Co-Workers are amazing

ConsHigh level managment positions require relocation

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you create a great environment for open communication as well as being open to listening to suggestions.

A company who's dedicated to improving and providing opportunities for it's employees.

ProsMarketSource strives daily to make an impact for it's clients and provide opportunities to succeed for it's employees. Having worked on several programs with various goals for success, I can honestly say that there is no more dedicated company to providing for it's employees. It's sometimes difficult to accurately predict triggers for the desired compensation levels but the employees I've worked with and for have always been extremely supportive when it comes to revising expectations and corresponding pay rates. Of course, no two programs/clients are alike and many factors play into specific models. MarketSource is clearly best in class and is hyper-dedicated to improving and growing every day.

ConsNo specific cons to report. With many clients needing different solutions, it sometimes takes time to iron out the wrinkles and get things running smoothly. Sometimes this challenge is lost on new employees who may be new to this sort of work. However, MS always strives to make things right and set it's employees up for success.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep improving and communicating with the field!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company with lots of opportunities

ProsMarketSource is a fast growing, employee-centric company that works hard to put it's employee first and exceed the goals of it's clients.

ConsIf you don't like a fast paced environment then MarketSource might not be the best fit for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Fast growing company with lots of potential and a great culture

ProsConstantly looking at ways to grow the business, open to ideas, supportive and open culture with engaged leadership, focused on growing the business "the right way" with both customers and employees. Growing at a pace that is creating a lot of opportunity.

ConsNon traditional benefit package that takes some work to understand and doesn't compare all that well to traditional large company benefits

Solid Leadership and Strong Core Values

Commercial Delivery (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsLove the commitment to the Core Values of the company and how it is reinforced from the top down.
    Complete team environment at the leadership level and opportunities to grow professionally are up to us.

ConsNo real cons to working here. Company is still growing and changing which you can look at as positve or negative. I see all the possibilities of a rapidly growing company as a major incentive to stay.

Amazing Company to be apart of!

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

ProsEveryone is genuine and is extremely happy/excited about being here! Great advancement opportunities and great work life balance! Office culture makes coming to work everyday very easy!

ConsNone at the moment. It is a very high demand job but the reward is even greater. Persistence is necessary!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest time/support into current employees

Screw Marketsource

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosi have nothing good to say here.

ConsScrew this company! I got wrongfully terminated over false claims brought on by the Target manager forcing my marketsource manager's hand. I suspect racial discrimination so i'm taking legal action. Also this company has a history of this stuff, so it's going to be no suprise when I bring it to them.

Advice to Senior Managementleave this company while you can if you're not caucasian american!!!!

Poor company culture

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Sicklerville, NJ

ProsGood work life balance which is the only thing I can say about this company

ConsNo career path, low pay, poor benefits, rude managers, no such thing as a pay raise, you can be easily replaced attitude, time clock tyranny.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees by giving better pay and benefits. Give employees a career path. Post job opportunities on an internal job board. Treat employees fairly.

Great Place to work

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
    Salem, OR

ProsEasy work environment, no boss looking over your shoulder.

ConsLost of detailed reports. High turnover Rate

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more time with employee

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketSource CEO Rick Haviland. All 244 reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees.