MarketsandMarkets

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sandeep Sugla

Positive Experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStartup company. Lots to learn

ConsShort deadlines. High workload. Work extra time

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good Place to learn but screwed management

Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGreat place to learn
    high growth prospects
    good for temporary or beginning job
    infrastructure at par with IT and other companies
    timely salary

Consbad office culture
    stupid policies or no fixed policies, anything can change anytime without any prior notice
    Compensation low in comparison to other companies

Advice to Senior Managementyou need to learn how to plan and respect the amount of effort employees put everyday
    you dream of something one day and want to get it done ,the very next day . It doesn`t happen that way.

Excellent opportunity to learn, and grow

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIf you are good and ready to learn then there are excellent growth opportunities in this company. You get to handle individual projects very early in your job and good work is always well rewarded. The infrastructure is almost as good as the established IT firms and you will see improvements on a regular basis. Just focus on your work and you will be happy with the returns.

ConsHR department is a bit unprofessional in the way they operate everything. Overall, being a start-up the company is in a learning phase so sometimes you have to be patient for things to get moving.
    Company has stopped providing affordable cab service for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep learning, improving, and growing and we will do the same with you.
    Start cab services for employees living at remote locations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Being a fresher in this industry, MarketsandMarkets gave me a much needed platform.

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood work is recognized by you immediate reporting boss, team lead, and manager. as you work harder, you will get more difficult projects (which helps one to grow professionally) ultimately helping out in your future endeavors.

ConsTime based promotion. Hard work is not recognized when the salaries are raised.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppraisals should be transparent.

Good Learning Experience

ProsFlexi Timings
    Timely salary
    Lots to learn initially

ConsVery less salary
    No fixed policy regarding anything

Advice to Senior ManagementIts not always about you. Even the employees need to grow(personally, professionally and most importantly financially)

MarketsandMarkets place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMarketsandMarkets is a Growing company

ConsPoor management, can be improved

Completely dissatisfied. Your career will go for a toss if you join this organisation on the sales side.

Manager - Business Development (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIf you dont have a job , this company is good to be with, instead of being unemployed. Rest, nothing is good about it

ConsHighly unethical mgmt. They'll promise something in recruitment, and offer a different role in joining letter. No defined KRAs. No formula to pay variable. Variable paid randomly as per management's whims. 0.8% of your gross salary is is your provident fund. No Dearness allowance. No training and development. Erratic Leave policy. People promoted only when they resign (promoted to retain them). Management rarely listens to employees or considers their ideas. Attrition rate here is approximately 25%

Please improve on some basic things and there is no stopping the company's' success

Assistant Research Manager (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsChallenging Projects

Unstructured

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Manager working with MarketsandMarkets

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood exposure to clients; An employee can learn each bit of research and Sales

Consvery inconsistent policies; you never know what is said today holds for tomorrow and there would be no communication to acknowledge the same.. lot of work need to be done on data standardization and robust documentation processes

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease Please CEO should meet the research managers; even though flexible approach is best; but you should give your policies a run for a defined period of time at least than looking for changing them everyday

Horrible experience - short term outlook of management

Manager (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood work life balance, faster learning curve

Conspoor compensation, inadequate infrastructure (databases, resources, budgets etc.), rigid top management

Advice to Senior ManagementJust be a little flexible in your approach and look towards any investment from long term gain

Worked for MarketsandMarkets? Contribute to the Community!