Marquis Companies

Not yet rated.

Phil Fogg Jr.

Nice place to work

CNA (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood staff at facility lousy corporate rules

Conscorporate rules overshadow care, Attrition rate is too high it makes residence uncomfortable

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more concerned with staff and residents and less with bottom line.

LPN

ProsGood pay, steady pay raise, good health benefits, overall is a good company to start.

ConsEmployees are overworked. Too many beds assigned to nurses. Don't have much time to even take a break or lunch. Stressful job. Bad management. They need to listen to their employees. Management need to take a second look of who they hired to be in-charge. They are abusing their power. Many complaints from current employees but they were ignored.

Best Home Health Agency I've Ever Worked For

Home Health RN (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsManagement is experienced, compassionate, and listens to employees.
    Changes get made when employees have concerns or suggestions for improvement.
    It's more about the clients than the bottom line, and it shows in client and staff satisfaction.
    Managers always have time for employees, are open and honest, and go the extra mile to accomodate staff needs.

ConsI'm not being facile, I just don't have any complaints. I've worked for several other home health agencies where the management broke the backs of its staff and Marquis doesn't do that. Any suggestions would be absurd, such as provide me with a car......

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and support. You are doing it right, and your fair treatment of staff together with solid ethical grounding makes Marquis the best to work for.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

run the other way, fast

Care Giver (Current Employee)

ProsThis is a job and a pay check.

Cons-pressure to work off the clock just to keep job
    -low pay
    -staff treated without dignity or respect
    -under staffed
    -poor life & work balance, kiss your family good bye
    -if something bad happens to YOU on the clock, good chance you will be left lying on the ground, pray to god its not a heart attack and you are able to drag yourself to a medical facility
    -using vacation time is looked down upon, and managment makes it difficult to use even when you work with them months ahead of time
    -not always paid on time, wouldnt set up direct deposits
    - I was harrased and bullied, my vehicle was damaged even

Advice to Senior Management-please make sure there is enough to staff on duty, so that staff is not injured
    -managment needs to treat employees with the respect all humans deserve
    -managment needs to not play favorites

Worked for Marquis Companies? Contribute to the Community!