- Any Location
- Any Job Title
Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Marseille networks full-time (More than a year)RecommendsRecommends
Nice and engaging working environment, supportive management, smart and capable engineers, and very good team spirit with a can-do attitude.
it is a small start up...
I worked at Marseille networks full-time (More than 3 years)Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDoesn't RecommendNegative Outlook
- Small intimate environment
- Smart group of people
- Fun work
- Small market opportunity that could bring significant revenue
- CEO was inexperienced and incompetent thus causing company to fail
- Employees worked for almost a year without pay believing in CEO's words to pay back wages
- Good Management team but overridden and micromanaged by CEO
- Company is either dead or closed to shutting down
Advice to Management
Should have voted the CEO out of the company. Marseille would still have a chance to survive or be acquired.