Maryland Judiciary

Add Photos

The Best

Law Clerk to A Judge (Current Employee) Frederick, MD

ProsNetworking, Personal Growth, Legal Development

ConsCould get boring at times

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

The Maryland Judiciary is filled with great people serving the citizens of Maryland as best they can in difficult times.

Program Director (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsGood people, valuable work, helping others. You know that what you do makes a difference for the citizens of the state, including your own community.

ConsTight and sometimes unpredictable budgets, arcane IT and some arcane attitudes to go with it, uber-conservative when it comes to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your people; embrace new technologies, especially the value of social media; work on lifting up everyone instead of keeping everyone down to the lowest level.

Pretty good job.

Law Clerk (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsGreat colleagues; it's like one big happy family. There is somewhat good job stability and there are great benefits because it is a government job.

ConsAs a law clerk, your job is temporary, so there isn't much job security. Also, as in any position, people don't always respond well to new hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to make people feel more included. Have more social gatherings that don't necessarily cost money. The case management system also needs an update.

Worked for Maryland Judiciary? Contribute to the Community!