MassHousing

Updated Apr 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Company

ProsGreat People, Diverse, Flexible, Opportunities for Advancement, Great Vacation Time and Sick Time Benefits

ConsA lot of employees are close to retirement so motivation levels are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncentive would be nice

Lifers Convention - Productivity is lagging

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe Benefits are outstanding, and is the scheduling. People are nice.

ConsAbsolutely no room for advancement. Upper Management has not changed since I started working there in 2000. Salaries remained frozen for 4 years. Limited growth potential. If you have aspirations to lead or manage a team, not the place for you. Lack of movement by upper level managers has lead to a general laziness to pervade the company and all work. There's no sense of mission critical work for any department. Just meanders along.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe agency needs a shakeup. Too much dead weight has stifled productivity, creativity, and innovation. Time to gently sweep the lifers to the door and let the real work get done.

Great place to work, a relaxing atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsA good balance between personal life and professional. No late hours or bringing work home.

ConsHaving only been there about a year, none have arisen.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employee's are your greatest asset. Important to recognize good work not only from a monetary fashion but public praise.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

no title

Loan Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsGood place to work benefits are good

Conssmall company chances for advancements limited

Worked for MassHousing? Contribute to the Community!