MassPRO

Add Photos

Laura Moore

Review Case Manager

Review Case Manager (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsWe are a very good team. We have a very good department which works on a very tight time line.

ConsOur department will be going away as of 7/31. I'll miss this job.

Believe in what they do!

ProsGreat benefits
    Work life balance
    Engaged Human Resources and middle management
    Team is dedicated to making an impact on the community

ConsLoss of major contracts
    Lack of Sr management communication

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate to employees regarding contract changes
    Change management should be communicated regularly

A sinking ship!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsThey pay for a Boston Sports Cub gym membership for every full time employee.

They offer tuition reimbursement

Nice size cubicle with tall walls which give you privacy.

ConsI have worked at Masspro full time for about 2 years. In those 2 years, the company did not provide pay increases or bonuses.

They are losing money, and contracts. They are laying people off by the boat load!!!!

The company's technology is very archaic, employees do not even have the capability to scan! Everything about how the company is ran and operated is reminiscent of the 1980's. They are wasteful when it comes to paper. They are not efficiently allocating employees time because they expect us to manually input information in more than one software when they should employee a streamlined method.

They don't even have the capability to receive company email on any device other than the desk top computer at work. There is no work from home option.

There is a lot of blantant, conniving, activity where favorites are being played and those victims in the cross fire do not last long because they are laid off/fired. I have seen it 3 times .

Management plays favorites . However the fact that they are incompetent, is more alarming! In any other company these managers could not be managers because they lack tact, know-how, and people skills. My experience with one manager in particular was similar to me being bullied by her

They are famous for piling more work on you because they laid off/ fired someone and then demand to know why you worked over time.

HR is also incompetent because she can not fill posistions in a timely fashion.

There is no room for growth!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you find employees who are eager to grow and willing to work, do not under estimate or under utilize what they can bring to the table.

Take a series of classes on how to be an effective manager.

Invest in better technology.

Stop employing those who are dead weight while letting those who are capable go.

QUIT!!!!!!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnone. The place lacked direction

ConsLaura Moore has no business running that organization. She haas no vision.

Slow paced, relatively high paying company

Prosrelatively high paying company, open to work from home options with certain managers

ConsSlow pace, Management has no integrity toward employees, has layedoff employees who worked for 25 years and employees that contributed immensely to project deliverables

Advice to Senior ManagementLay Off low performers if Company is not doing well financially

Good people bad management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people (wel not all)

ConsNo management keep loosing money so they want to cut expenses by squeeze the employees

Advice to Senior ManagementJust grow up and leave the comany

Brand Merchandising

Merchandiser (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsVery punctual with paychecks, paid on W-2.
    Good for part-time work
    Prompt communication replies

ConsNo paid vacations, holidays, or benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to keep productive workers employed when their clients' businesses change.

Worked for MassPRO? Contribute to the Community!