Mastro's Steakhouse

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

EHHHHHH

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mastro's Steakhouse

ProsThe pros - The money is fantastic. It's a part time job with full time pay. The guests are great too.

ConsThe cons- favoritism, hostile work environment, bullying, harassing behavior from management, corruption, always walking on eggshells whether you're part of the "in" crowd or not. It's like being on the show Survivor...make sure you have an alliance with as many people as possible!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't promote from within and if you do, transfer from the original store.

Not bad if you need a restraunt job

Barback (Former Employee)
Hollywood, CA

I worked at Mastro's Steakhouse

ProsPossibility exists to make great tips.

ConsNo tip sharing first 2 weeks of work, regardless if you outwork the entire restraunt.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to employee needs.

Executive Chef Mastro's

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mastro's Steakhouse

ProsPrestige of their brand. Fast paced and highly quality focused environment. Pleasant guest interaction. Very fast to react to changes and challenges.

ConsThe culture of the company is changing from what the Mastro family had started. Becoming more and more run from the FOH.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemain focused on the in house preparation of your product. Remember that this company grew as a partnership of front and back of the house.

Worked for Mastro's Steakhouse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mastro's Steakhouse reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mastro's Steakhouse employees.