Maveric Systems

Updated December 22, 2014
Updated December 22, 2014
3.3

Ranga Reddy

Pros
  • good organization, co-operative seniors, friendly work culture (in 13 reviews)

• Decent work life balance, Excellent culture, Good compensation and perks (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • No Employee Satisfaction - They don't care about employees (in 3 reviews)

• There are no such cons to mention (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Good working atmosphere

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

Guidance, exposure, work culture, pay

Cons

None as such to mention

I was totally frustrated by working at different places and not settling down anywhere. I needed stability but, not one company I joined was worth my efforts. My hard work was not valued. All they wanted was people who could meet deadlines and targets. Also, I was not learning anything. My growth as a professional had stopped and for many days it seemed that my complete potential would never be utilized. I joined Maveric in an act of desperation when I hadn’t found a job since two months. The annual package they were offering was exceptional. So I believed that even if I don’t settle down here, I may make some money in the process. It usually takes a few weeks to settle down and start working efficiently in a new company. But, I was very comfortable on my very first day. The working atmosphere was brilliant; I would have envied it if I was working elsewhere. The staff was so good to me; it was not a competitive environment at all. For the first time I saw a company that is working and progressing in a direction. The work ethics that were followed strictly facilitated the employees to work efficiently. I got immense exposure while working for Maveric. I was learning new things and also exploring my strengths and weaknesses. Maveric was the platform on which I was I got the opportunity to express myself professionally. On top of everything, it was the precious guidance given by the superiors that has made this company my second home.

A learning curve

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

work place, flexible, helpful seniors, salary

Cons

Nothing to mention as such

After graduating, many of my friends joined very reputed companies with massive salaries. I had offers too, but I opted for Maveric and today I am reaping benefits of my choice. Maveric is like a school to many of its employees, especially for freshers. Once college is over, everybody is forced into a race to break sweat and earn money, but in the process overall development is stalled in a massive way. I joined maverick as it was giving me a good salary like many other companies do. But, it was my fortune that I became a part of a very good workplace. Maveric taught me management of time, money and pressure in the best way possible. The exposure that I got from this company put me in a shock because I was not matured enough. But, they trusted me and egged me to go forth. I did horrendous mistakes when I started out. But, I was never discouraged and instead I received more words of encouragement from everyone involved. This helped me to know my strengths and weaknesses better and work efficiently thereafter. Sometime the workload is painful, but the management team handles the pressure very well and doesn’t let the pressure get the better of the employees at any cost. Employees get tired sometimes due to persistent work. That’s when field trips and picnics are organized, sometimes on demand. I have been here for a year now and I can see that I am still learning while my friends are frustrated with the money game that the market demands.

Great place to grow

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

Work environment, good projects, helpful seniors

Cons

None as of now to comment

I joined maverick 18 months ago just because they were giving me a good salary. I was planning to work here for a year or so after which I would change the company. Maveric being a reputed company would add value to my CV- thinking so I had made the plan. But now, it is hard for anyone to convince me to leave this company, I am totally in love with it. It’s not just the high salary that has kept me here, but there are many more things that many companies can’t give its employees, but maverick does. To start off with, Maveric has managed to maintain an impeccable work environment that enables good communication and also encourages hard work. Everybody is part of a team and Maveric teaches us to work for each other rather than ourselves. This atmosphere is created on basis of strong principles and work ethics that are to be followed by each and everyone in the company. This equality bridges the gap between superiors and juniors and a healthy workplace takes root. In spite of everything good that is mentioned, this company’s work is very challenging. The workload is immense. But, this pressure helps employees to grow and develop into absolute professionals. I haven’t learnt much from the previous companies I have worked in but, Maveric has been my ultimate learning curve. I am a very happy employee who enjoys work, and whose work is valued. I also get good bonuses and sabbaticals that keep me motivated.

Great time of my life

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

Working Time flexibility, Nice work ambiance.

Cons

Less compensation in comparison with other companies

It would be really great if the management increases the compensation for employees

Good!!!

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

Work environment is very good. Very Competitive work environment

Cons

Very slow growth process in the company

It is as advice to increase the incentives

great people and great technology

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

wonderful work environment, new learnings every time,challenging and exiting role, great team

Cons

Less salary in comparison to others

Just want to advice to increase the salary or compensation benefits.

Great People, good work

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

The work load is very reasonable and there is quite a bit of flexibility allowed. The people are great.

Cons

Pay and Benefits is less than competitive jobs

Just to increase the pay package and compensation for employees

great working environment

I have been working at Maveric Systems

Pros

great people to work with great environment and many opportunities for everyone. Very competitive payscale.

Cons

Time bound deadlines and too much work

As such there is no advice

Internee,Nice company to work

I have been working at Maveric Systems as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

*Senior Management is easily approachable
    *Value to ideas
    *Good Work-Culture
    *Nice Work Life Balance

Cons

Slight delay in decisions from HR team otherwise good.

HR team should update the status frequently

Too much of Politics (worked more than 4years)

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Maveric Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1.Best place for freshers to learn
    2.Onsite opportunities with very little per-diem.

Cons

1.3 years bond for freshers and mid level employee.
    2.Appraisals are not done on time.
    3.Preference is given to employees who are close to senior managers.
    4.They wont care if you are leaving the company even after serving the organization more than 4 yrs.
    5.There is no much learning on new technologies.

Maveric Systems Photos