Mbm

Updated Jul 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Will Mendoza

The money i made was excellent

Driver (Current Employee) Lakeland, FL

ProsTop pay making sure that the reason for leaving wasn't about money . But
    The ability to get the product to the customer.

ConsVery strenuous work with long hours. Not leaving room for enjoying what you work for or time with your family or friends.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot employee friendly would like to see more of a new personality with employees

Dissappointed

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

Prosgreat company benefits, appreciated my pay

Consboring, poorly managed, long hours, very tiring as timje goes on

Advice to Senior Managementwearing out and toying with schedules for labor is just simplely asking for mistakes and poor performances

Horrible

Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) Lewisville, TX

ProsReviews every 6 months and there seems to be a chance at future promotion if so desired. However the shifts vary so greatly that its hardly worth it.

ConsUnsafe work conditions when loaders and selectors are there at same time. Selectors often come to empty. Selectors routinely have to step under suspended wooden pallets that hold a ton at minimum. Very unsafe.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigh volume order selectors should never come to an empty stall. They also should not have to step under one or more suspended pallets to get to product(unsafe). These are warehousing basics.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great pay, unpredictable shifts/hours, MANAGEMENT -ZERO respect for partners,no communication,infighting in ranks

Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsPay is above industry average. Good place to earn a healthy paycheck....but you'll EARN it.
    If new to warehouse work, etc...then I could see this being a foothold to learning the ropes while temping...and making good pay at same time.

ConsOpertation dysfunctional. Equipment, job-structure, just about everything is worse Ive seen in 23 years in industry. Turnover is bad. Mngmnt. is HORRIBLY detached from staff, disrespectful, overbearing, and seemingly oblivious and unappreciative to the tremendously hard work and contributions being made by staff. There is no 'structure' and zero communication, particularly anything 'positive'. Worse, there is much infighting amongst Managers w/staff often being collateral damage. Please note too- ALL jobs are temp to perm although job ads will not be posted as such.

Advice to Senior ManagementOwners should take a page from Corp. America and send it's Managers through various training regimens. Have never seen men less equiped to manage responsibly in my 2 plus decades in the industry (have been in Mngmt. myself numerous times). My 'personal' experience was horribly disappointing and I made allowances for ALOT. Turnover and efficiency is terrible....there is a REASON for this....take note. I was on my last job 13 years despite challenges and I could not maintain a fix with MBM for more than 2 months. Just not worth it, no matter how much money they throw at you. This may be 'isolated' to my market/facility and others across U.S 'may' be better managed?

Not that great

Warehouse Selector (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsProvides decent compensation
    Great place to initially learn warehouse skills
    Continuing to grow and develop
    Does provide the perks of a smaller warehouse such as will buy hired on employees footwear etc

ConsHorrible hours compared to other warehouses
    lack of equipment
    provided very little fairness in job advancement
    overall lack of organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNEEDS MORE CLEAR CUT DIRECTION
    COMMUNICATION IS HORRENDOUS
    OVERALL LACK OF ON JOB KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF JOBS TASKS
    LEADERSHIP TEAM IS SPLIT (NO COMMON GOAL OR PLAN)

Great environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lancaster, PA

ProsWork your hours as you please without supervisors all over you hours are great and raises every 6 months its great

ConsHard work overtime is manditory working in a freezer gets below 0 degrees dry gets really hot in the summer

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything about working at mbm is great managment is great pay is good and there are always hours so great job

it is good

Prosthey have good business goals

Consthey lack long term vision

Advice to Senior Managementgood vision

Worked for Mbm? Contribute to the Community!