McColl Partners

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kevan Flanigan

1 Employee Review

Distinguished culture and experience among investment banks

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

Pros- The partners are great and very invested in the success of employees, but particularly the analysts
    - You work hard (really hard) but I never felt pressure to show face time. Get your work done and people will be satisfied.
    - Since leaving, I've continued to stay in contact with and close friends with a number of my colleagues - and the firm works hard to build an alumni group. Pretty rare for any business, much less an investment bank.
    - Steep learning curve, so prepare yourself.

Cons- This is hard work. Personally I expected this and felt this was why I learned so much. But don't think you're going to work 60 hours. As an analyst, you're going to work 80+ (as you would at any investment bank) so be prepared for that.

Worked for McColl Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McColl Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McColl Partners CEO Kevan Flanigan. All reviews posted anonymously by McColl Partners employees.