I worked at McCormick full-time for more than a year
Pros – - I met some good people there. Thankfully, most of them have been able to get out and find new opportunities where their talents can be appreciated.
- Pet friendly
Cons – - Management has no idea how to run a successful business or manage people.
- Pay is below market average and they don't give raises.
- Bullying of employees is a big problem, and management are the biggest culprits.
- Feedback from employees is "listened to" and then used against the person.
- They aren't looking for the right ways to do things, just the fastest and cheapest.
- Employees have to give their personal cell phone info so that they can be reachable at all times. And no reimbursement is given.
Advice to Senior Management – Quit or hire someone that knows how to manage an office. Obviously it isn't your forte and that's why talent continues to walk out the door.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-08-06 11:26 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –