McGraw Insurance Reviews

Reset
2.0
Mike Mc Graw
1 Rating

Aim the claims department ways be willing to learn new things & have very thick skin to deal with a lot of stress.

Former Employee - Claims Adjuster in Menlo Park, CA
    Former Employee - Claims Adjuster in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at McGraw Insurance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Claims was a great place to learn and grow individually. A lot of industry knowledge throughout the company. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. Great people to work with usually were not managers.

Cons

Unrealistic expectations. Case loads were next to impossible to manage without having overtime which was refused. Toxic, abusive work environment. Management does not utilize team member feedback. Impersonal treatment of employees. Do not feel valued as an employee. There is huge turnover due to I believe employee mistreatment & unrealistic expectations.

Advice to Management

Become more oriented with team members. Invest more into the employees. Make the work environment more positive and healthy. Employees that do not have a voice will continue to leave. Make sure systems work before they are implemented or rolled out to the company. Claims relies on the services to work properly to help our customers. If our systems are inefficient then we cannot service the needs of our customers when they have claims. Complaints will go down when management does their job better. Stop blaming the claims adjusters for all the problems.

Showing 1 of 4 review