Mears

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mears CEO and Director David Miles

David Miles

I'm not entirely unhappy here but I'm not happy either.

ProsIt's a good company for starting out and you can make a little money when you need it.

ConsThere is no consideration for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving a revolving door company does not breed quality.

Worst place ever!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGuaranteed $550 every 2 weeks.

ConsEverything from management to CEO.

Welcoming, helpful and a great environment

Technical Service Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Ferndown, England (UK)

ProsI've been given endless training and opportunity to progress, in a department with really low turnover and a great team morale. Im looking forward to hitting my 10 year milestone and still loving my job as much as I love it now.

ConsAll of the fun IT 'out of work' things are done in Exeter :(

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate a bit more.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Couldn't care less about their staff

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

ProsIt's a job, they'll hire anyone in their call centres

ConsCall Centre: You are disposable, the turnover rate is huge, you will be denied holidays as they are constantly understaffed, you have to get permission to go to the toilet, they give you the absolute minimum they can get away with (breaks, money, equipment), it's incredibly corporate and there is a multitude of mundane and ridiculous rules and procedures, majority of management are on a power trip and know less than the people they are in charge of, they hover around you and say nothing but negative things.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your staff, happy workers are hard workers and nobody that worked there when I was there was happy.

Worked for Mears? Contribute to the Community!