MechoSystems

Jan Berman

great place

Customer Service (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsNice people - It's just New York

Conshard work many do not want to do

Advice to Senior ManagementBe much nicer to employees - Reviews bad

A mess

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsThe location itself is sharp looking, a lot of money went into the facility's appearance.

ConsThe owners regularly come out onto the floor to scream at and humiliate individual employees in front of dozens of coworkers. Moral is absolutely awful, would regularly hear coworkers crying in the bathrooms. People both new and seasoned are often fired at the drop of a hat. Zero room for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees like objects.

Screaming

Customer Service (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsThe office space which is all new since the building was just renovated. Some of my ex co workers are really. I still keep in touch with a selected few.

ConsThe yelling by the owners, HR does nothing for the worker buy yes people to the bosses. You have bosses that haven't a clue, but have the job because they to are yes people. They give no raises only to the few that snitch.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop screaming at workers in front of others

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

that every day iam leaning more and more

Team Leader (Current Employee) Edison, NJ

Prosis a good company, but i need to grow up.

Consthey have some downsides people need to grow in position

Advice to Senior Managementthere are very polite

Nightmare!!!!

ProsNone besides the few good people who are looking for away out...

ConsConstant lack of respect from Upper Management & Owners . There is yelling and belittling taking place at any given moment of the day. There is a lack of appreciation for the employees who work hard and go the extra mile. One mistake and that will brand you for your entire time with this company.

Anxiety is what you can expect to gain, in addition to stress and a feeling of worthlessness.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to respect your employees... Belittling , humiliating and making your employees miserable is not the way to have a productive company... It's thank you and your appreciated at our MANDATORY holiday event and than you belittle us the next day....

Unemployment might be better than this place.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people in my department were absolutely wonderful and I loved almost all of them. I've made some amazing friends that I will never lose touch with.

Cons•HR has no idea what they are doing. They never explain anything to new hires or current employees. Everything is a guessing game. Do I have a 401k plan or did they take that away? (They took away the match...)
    •Company culture was very poor.
    •Hard work is never appreciated, you could work for 5 years until 11PM at night and you're still not considered an "asset" to the company.
    •Yelling is a popular form of communication in this company.
    •Some employees don't understand professionalism and team work which makes doing your job that much harder.
    •Most people only look after themselves and have no understanding of what it is to work together for one common goal of success.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop yelling at employees who work their asses off for you. Start appreciating the people who care so much about your brand. The way you treat your customers is the way you treat employees. Sure, a successful company needs profit and profit helps keep your company alive but don't forget that those hardworking people HELP make your company a success. Without these people (who are slowly leaving because unemployment sometimes seems like a better option) you would just have a couple of shades.

Excellent

ProsGreat place to work! Great team

ConsCoule be more flexible when it comes to compensation

Former employee

Laborer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsSmall company and you know everybody

Consfamily owned and run operated

Advice to Senior Managementnot good

It was very rewarding experience

Data Entry Opeator (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsThey are very friendly and help you in understanding the product

Consno cons at all. The company is really good.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor them to keep pushing their staff to be the best they can be

MechoStinks, Inc.

Corporate (Former Employee)

ProsNot too many. Some friendly people.

ConsHorrible employee moral. Owners go around yelling at, cursing at and embarrassing employees on the regular. There is too much micro management. Production planning is terrible. They give absolutely no incentive to work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean your act up.

Worked for MechoSystems? Contribute to the Community!