Med-Dyne Reviews

CEO

Horrible workplace very Unproffesional

Former Employee - Production  in  Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Production in Louisville, KY

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time for less than a year

Pros

working first shift hours is the only pro

Cons

horrible treatment of production employees, lack of proper training, unrealistic expectations. They are very nice when you come in to interview. On your first day they have you come in at 10 to go through "orientation" which is just a office employee rushing through the handbook, then you will start at your station in production, they expect you to start hitting their minimum UPH (units per hr.) that day. Alot of people walk out or just dont come back because the owner/president and his daughter are very rude and condescending at times. Don't let the initial impression they give off fool you. I have never seen such disrespect of employees in all my previous work experience combined. An employee walked outside of the room she was working in to ask a question related to the order she was working on and got yelled at and berated and told she was not to be "wandering" around. We were then told if we had a question we were not to leave our seat, we were to wait and save our questions until someone came in to check on us every 2 hours.

learn how to treat people, quit being fake to get people in

Awful

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

Worked for Med-Dyne? Contribute to the Community!